Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused refund

Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused refund
This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a check cashing place before we received anything. He promised us beautiful high-end appliance package The garbage he delivered was missing pieces smelled like a sewer and was over 20 years old. I spent over two months fighting with him and I am out ALL of my money. The very idea that this criminal (yes check his police record) is allowed to pretend to own a business make me sick! DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MONEY EVER!
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • Filthy
  • Inconsiderate
  • Disgrace to real business owners
Reason of review
Theft
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article