Isabel Qnj
map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused refund

Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused refund
Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused... - Image 2
Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused... - Image 3
Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused... - Image 4
Western Appliance Service And Repair - Cashed check, delivered broken appliances, refused... - Image 5
This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a check cashing place before we received anything. He promised us beautiful high-end appliance package The garbage he delivered was missing pieces smelled like a sewer and was over 20 years old. I spent over two months fighting with him and I am out ALL of my money. The very idea that this criminal (yes check his police record) is allowed to pretend to own a business make me sick! DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MONEY EVER!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Disgrace to real business owners
  • Filthy
  • Inconsiderate
Reason of review:
Theft

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article