Westaff New Orleans - Staff Review from Plano, Texas

I have obtained the services of Weststaff on 111 Veterans Blvd to engage in recruiting technical help for a convention at the ENMCC convention center in New Orleans, La. These people showed up with time slips very late. I tried to make contact with the branch owner Larry Caldarera but he never answered the phone. After my gig was over this guy shows up under the influence of something and his voice strange. After I tried to communicate with him he almost fell over in the chair at our show office onsite. Later as he was coming around he stated to us these people were not his. What would these guys be doing showing up with Weststaff time sheets? Later from other more responible workers tells me this guy lies alot and that he gets people within his office to go out and pull information from those he deems competitors. Larry Caldarera even sent workers to the Hilton Riverside to steal time sheets from other companies contracted to the hotel. Do not hire this guy or his company Weststaff!!!!!

I am Larry Caldarera and have no idea what you are referring to. Complete nonsense!

ID
Plano, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article