Sold a used product as new!

Mr Matthew *** Came to our home and sold my wife & i a awning for improving our outside living space. First he was going to show proof of insurance before starting the job. on july 23rd 2010,they came to the house too put the awning up i asked for the certi of insurance and was told matthew has it. they started putting the awning up and put holes thru the siding with nails,i myself have too repair it.then when they said it was allset and to wire it up i said u need to get matthew here because this awning has alot of problems for a "NEW" awning.about 1/2 hour latter matthew showed up and said he was going to take the awning back to his shop to repair it.first of all it's the "WRONG SIZE","IT'S USED","BROKEN INSULATION ON ELECT WIRE","END CAPS ALL SCRAPEDUP","SCREWS STICKING OUT OF END CAP",STAINS ALL OVER THE MATERAL","RUST TRAILING DOWN NEAR ELECT MOTOR",.We paid for NEW not Used. i told matthew that we wanted our money back. and he did say that he would bY TODAY. NOW SAYS MONDAY.

Did you ever get your money back. I am having the same problems with them.

My awning has collapsed 2 times and now they finally replaced it after 8 weeks and it looks like ***. Patches all over it and it still fills with water.

they said in order for them to do it right, they would need more money. needless to say the damage it caused to my house and patio.

ID
#192619 Review #192619 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Springfield, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article