Must not want business

I went to trade my car for a new Honda ACCORD at West Side Honda in knoxville TN, well they must want me to never want to buy a Honda with just the lack of Respect given to me. I went down and test drove the car and asked for a trade in offer. The sales manager spent an hour joking with his coworking before looking at my car then made fun of my car due to the fact it was a mini and not a full size car. It only has 19000 miles on it and is in mint condition so there is nothing to make fun of. However I got over that then I told the dealer I already waited for almost 2 hours and after his comments about my car I wanted my keys back so I could leave. He would not give me my keys back and said we still got to make you an offer. He kept me another hour then came back with an ogger half of the black book value and said have a nice day. My wife has owned her Honda for 10 years and after the lack of respect she want to trade her car on a Toyota. I just wanted every one to know to avoid that dealer ship unless you just want to be pissed off and waste your day.
ID
Fairview, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article