WEST POINT SUPERINTENDENT FRANK HAGENBECK CHANGING THE WORDS TO

1978. Plebe boxing. You were, as I recall, a CPT (P), yelling at me in the ring as my classmate and I were beating the *** out of each other, just standing there, toe to toe, as you yelled out " Hey you two! This isn't a street fight! This is a boxing match! Start boxing!" I never forgot that. Years later. 2001. Sitting in my living room, sipping my morning cup of coffee, I see a familiar face and before CNN put your name up on the screen I say to my girlfriend "I know that guy!" Sure enough, it's you, Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan. At the time I was behind the effort 100%. Since then, I have watched how this monkey, Bush Jr, has disgraced the Office of the President of the United States, a man who I am convinced was illegally elected. Twice. Your service in Afghanistan did not yield a capture of Bin Laden did it? I live two blocks from the Trade Center. I watched it happen. I lost a girlfriend and several guys I knew and worked with. Now you have your third star, you're the "Supe". Fantastic. Congratulations Frank. So THIS is what you choose as your big project? Changing our beloved "Alma Mater" and "The Corps" ?? Are you *** kidding me? Over 200 years of tradition, of which about 25 include women and you decide to change hallowed words of a great institution?? Shame on you Frank. Your Words: " I'm writing to let you know that I have in fact decided to update the lyrics to our Alma Mater and The Corps.." Well, Frank, It is my duty to inform you, that, I have, in fact decided to tell you that I think that you would have been better remembered for catching Bin Laden while you were commanding US forces over there than this *** of changing the words of revered pieces of history. You disappoint me Frank. 3 stars. Jesus Christ. What a disgrace. *** you Frank.

You're an ***, dude.

*** got his stars due to kissing Bush Jr's fat *** I agree. *** YOU FRANK.

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

West Point is the United States Military Academy. The Academy provides a superb four-year education, which focuses on the leader development of cadets in the academic, military, and physical domains, all underwritten by the adherence to a code of honor. The United States Military Academy has been educating, training, and inspiring leaders of character for our United States Army and for the nation for more than 200 years. Academic program is aimed at the developing of intellectual and physical skills of cadets, enforcing them to the effective problem-solving activities. The Academic Program consists of the Physical Program and Military Program. The Physical program includes both physical educational classes and competitive athletics. In the core of military Program students can receive basic soldier skills of marksmanship, land navigation, and close combat.

WEST POINT reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article