Irritated.

Tahis place is a total garbage pit. It's filthy and disgusting. I paid $50,000 for my 2019 Lincoln MKC. I needed an oil change. So I made an appointment including their so call Concierge service where they come out pick your car off and drop off a loaner. Well, I decided to bring in my car and pick up the other vehicle as a loaner. The loaner was a 2021 Corsair. I expected a beautiful mint condition vehicle. Instead when I opened the door I saw the front floor mat was missing on the driver's side. There was an old coffee cup in one cup holder, and a second pop cup with a domed lid on it in the second cup holder. The car was filthy. They gave me a second vehicle which was wiped down at the last minute with Chlorox wipes but still not that great. Then, when I walked in everyone was not wearing their masks. This is in the middle of a global pandemic and at least three or four people were not wearing their masks, filling the air with virus particles. I let them change my oil and rotate my tires, but I should have just got the *** out of there. Do yourself a favor. Avoid this place like the plague. I paid $50,000 for a new car to avoid the old crummy gas stations. This place was a joke. This place should not even be a Lincoln dealership because they give the vehicles a bad name. MY car is excellent, but this dealership is a garbage pit. The parts department is filthy. The waiting room is a mess. They need to scrub the place from top to bottom and make their employees where masks. Not wearing a mask even behind their cubicle is still filling the air with virus particles. The next day I felt sick. I will never go back their again. Lincoln advertises their Concierge service where they are supposed to come out, pick up your car and leave you another Lincoln in perfect condition. This car they gave me wasn't even washed. The West Herr group makes millions and millions of dollars but they are too cheap to give the customers excellent service. How could any employee in their right mind bring a brand new 2021 Lincoln Corsair loaner car to a customer with a used coffee cup and a used pop cup in the cup holders, with no front floor mat and unwashed? Now, I used to own a 2005 Toyota Camry and take it to their West Herr Dealership on Main and Transit. That dealership was wonderful their service rep excellent. Over there you cold eat off the floor in their show room and waiting room, And, their collision shop there is so clean you could eat off the floor. But, the dealership on Millersport is worse than an outhouse. I paid all that money for my car and it's just an out house. I would use the word begging with an "S" and ending in "hole" but I don't want to be use that kind of language.
ID
Buffalo, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article