West Connections is a scam!!

I was contacted about a job for an Administrative/ Hr Assistant. When I got to the interview I found out that it was another sales job offering you no money just commission. They interviewed about 40 or so people and all of them made it to the "second round of interviews." On day 2 they ask you to bring your laptop, notebook, pens and paper and basically make you work for 8 hours without pay. They get you to try and schedule more interviews as well as new leads for sales. This whole thing is a scam!!! The "manager" is no older than 25 and there is absolutely no information on this company anywhere online. When asked why there wasn't any information they said they like to stay under the radar. Im not sure how any company can be successful if that was the case. Do not waste your time going here!! It's just another sales scam!!

I worked for West Connections for two days and it is a total scam. They advertisement said I would be assisting management in work for the office.

When I go there for the interview, they tell me a bunch of stuff about running my own office after a while, being very vague on the details. I thought id give it a shot and see what its like. What it turned out to be was me selling cosmetics in different neighborhoods, some being really bad ones. They started me in Port Chester in day one and day two was in south broadway in yonkers...

a very bad experience. I was there for two days until I quit.. My recommendation..

unless you like selling cosmetics in dangerous neighborhoods, with close to no chance of making much back... stay away from this job!!!

#631951

Hey Educated, it doesn't matter if cydcor and smart circle are competitors; they are all part of the pyramid scheme. They're out there to screw over people especially those recent college grads.

It's a no win situation. Stop fighting the truth with your goo goo ga ga infantile rebuttal.

There are plenty of people that would definitely agree with me. FYI, I've been doing my homework.

pretty sure part of being an adult is buying your own gas, food, and water...you're not a house pet! LOL!

Do your homework, Cydcor and Smart Circle are competitors. If you're going to write multiple scam reports do it on different days so it's not so obvious that it came from the same person.

Nobody in their right mind would believe what you wrote. Good luck in the real world.

:grin

@PissedConsumer628482

west connections and smartcircle suck. they tryin to run a game on dem youngins.

straight up scam. they foul. my cousin worked for them and quit, not even 2 days. stay away frum dem fo real.

straight talk. dat educated is nuttin but a dumb blond skank.

she owns dat dump. :grin

It's a scam. Do even bother applying, run for the hills.

If you're thinking about working for them, ask a lot of questions. It's not what u think it is. You will work 12 hours a day Mon to Sat 7am to 7pm selling cosmetics in rough neighborhoods. You only get paid if you sell an item and it's like $8.oo or something.

You have to pay for gas, food, and water. They don't reimburse you either.

It's a waste of time and money working for a smart circle affiliate. Think twice before getting scammed.

West Connections, 2K Millennium, and Smart Circle are all under the umbrella company of Cydcor. They're all part of the Pyramid Scheme.

They're multi-level marketing scams or fly by night operations. Do not bother applying to any of them. They promised you a $300 sign in bonus which is a totally *** It's 100% commission. They'll send you out to the hood like Newark or worse Camden selling cosmetics.

If you don't sell, you don't make money.

It's definitely a scam. You're better off working at a minimum wage job or going on public assistance than working for these crooks.

#620327

I used to work there and it is NOT a scam. The people there are really nice.

The only reason I dont work there now is because of school.

Stop writing lies. you are a hater.

View more comments (6)
ID
Tarrytown, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article