West Coast Painting License #711855 HORRIBLE interior paint job!!!!

On 3-5-08 we hired West Coast Painting out of Riverbank Ca. to paint our kitchen, living room, hallways and 9 doors on one side in the home we were purchasing. When we finally moved in on 5-1-08 we started noticing all the imperfections. they painted over whatever was on the surface they were painting such as, scotch tape that had been put on the doors, bugs, the light-switches and anything else they were too lazy to cover before painting. Thank god there were no small animals around or they probably would have been painted into the walls too. I was told that everything would be prepped before they painted, they prepped nothing! The house was empty when they painted.They didn't even bother to remove the old hardware that was in the windows for the old blinds. I had asked the painter if he wanted us to remove these items before they painted. He told me not to worry about it, that was part of the prep work. Did they take them down before painting? NOPE! they just painted right over them!!! The paint was peeling off the doors within 2 weeks. The crown molding color was over-sprayed onto the walls which were a different color. What a nightmare!! When I called to complain they came back and repainted the doors and they still look bad. They left a couple gallons of paint I guess my husband and I are supposed to fix the rest ourselves.. Consumers Beware!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Summary

West Coast Painting is based in Riverside, CA. West Coast Painting provides commercial as well as residential services. Serving the building industry, property managers, and general contractors since 1978, West Coast Painting is a member of the BOMA, ICSC, AAGIE, SCAA, and the PDCA. The company is one of Southern Californias largest painting and drywall contractors. With over 35 years of experience and over 800 professional field personnel, it can handle any size job in the commercial sector. Since 2002, West Coast Painting has also been adding color to the world providing residential services. The company specializes in all aspects of estimating in tract and custom homes in the Inland Empire, Orange County, North San Diego County, Low Desert and High Desert areas.

West Coast Painting reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article