No Loan Modification - Total Scam!

West Coast Capital Funding Group is a scam of a loan modification company. I was taken for a serious ride and lied to from day 1. My 1st mortgage account that was "so-called" modified now has my status in serious default and a scheduled foreclosure of January 12, 2011. I was able to get the bank to work with me and now have a higher mortgage payment, scared credit and out of the funds that I paid this company for a service they were not able to produce. They also high-way robbed me on my other property as well. No modification was completed at all which based on my contract with West Coast Capital, I should be due a refund because they were unsuccessful. I tried contacting the company and it has shut-down the website, the office number and location have also been closed. Please all, do not have any dealings with the West Coast Capital Funding Group (Alex Ortiz or Lafollette Henderson). I was taken for a lot of money and I should have known better but when you're in a bad situation anyone can make something that you know you should beware of sound good. Now I will have to seek legal counsel to try to get my money back and to save my property from foreclosure.

Woarking specifically with Laffollette Henderson to achieve a satisfactory "loan modifiction" has been a breeze. Being a fairly skeptical sort, I followed his recommendations anyway and everything is working out.

Though I'm not quite at the end of this process, I would sincerely recommend contacting Mr Henderson to anyone who's looking to ease their financial burden. I know you'll get the straight scoop on any & all options that are available, a solid plan for which to implement, and any Professional representation required to acheive the plan's goal.......because that's what I got!

I got two modifications done with Mr. Lafollete Henderson.

One for my primary house and one for my an condo in Palms Springs. In both I got my interest reduce to 2% for 5 years, 3% on the 6 year and 4% for the rest of the loans.

What I like about doing business with Mr. Henderson was that he always pick up my calls and follow up in what I need it.

I was referred to Lafollette Henderson by a friend of the family. At first I was hesitant due to all the scams we hear about.

The family friend spoke very highly of Lafollette and was very happy and satisfied with the outcome of her loan modification with West Coast Capital Funding. Currently, I am going through a loan modification with Lafollette's new company Empire Financial Services. Lafollette has gained my confidence by level setting me to the whole process, including the letters and (threatening) phone calls from the banks as well as what to expect. He has continued to guide me through this process and has truly set me at ease.

So far, I am very pleased with his services and professionalism. I am able to call Lafollette at anytime of day with loan modifications questions and he always returns my phone calls.

This is a long process but patience is key. I am looking forward to finalizing my loan modification in a couple of months.

WE also had a modification with Lafallette. It took almost a year, but he was there to answer any and all questions along the way.

IT turned out the modification reduced our payments to a bit less than half. From my point of view Mr.

Lafollette Henderson saved my house. If anyones modification didnt work it would have to be the original loan company to blame and not the work of Lafollette Henderson

I have had the distinct pleasure of being Mr. Lafollette Henderson's client for the last couple of years, since being referred to me by my brother-in-law.

I have had nothing but gratitude and appreciation for Mr. Lafollette Henderson’s never ending hard diligent work coupled with sincere integrity of character and self reliability, not to mention his highly knowledgeable professionalism base and outstanding customer service skills that he displays to me and my wife on a regular basis, pretty much speaks for it self…Needless to say, I am totally shocked and somewhat appalled at this particular comment pertaining to an email from a former client of Mr. Henderson, in which refers to the name of Bnk Davis, in relation to her business relationship with Mr. Henderson as one of his former clients.

I can’t help but question the actual validity of Bnk Davis in relation to her overall credibility situation here? Back on a more positive note, I have one of two mortgages that is still in process of Modification. My Rental property was successfully processed (payments much more affordable) and modification fully completed early last year, thanks mainly to Lafollette Henderson and Alex Ortiz. However, the primary residence that me and my family is currently residing in, is presently going through the modification process again, for the second time, due to the Mortgage Co.

defaulting on our original agreement from the 1st time it was supposedly done.

If there is anything that I have learned throughout this Modification process, is the fact that I have realized that this is a somewhat lengthy process and patience is key. However, I am feeling pretty optimistic that this process is eventually going to be finalized in the next few days or so based on the recent favorable responses received...I still remain fully confident that my situation is in excellent hands and look forward to continuing to have Lafollette Henderson and Alex Ortiz represent me as their client!

We had a modification with Lafolette about a year ago, and it turned out very good. Our payment was cut in almost half of what we were paying before, and we have a 75,000 dollars principal reduction.

Most of the time LaFolette was the one who always called us, sometimes I was so busy that I tried to ignore him. LaFolette was very helpful to us and I recommend him to my friends.

I am writing this in response to the e-mail by Bnkdavis. I have had a loan modification through West Coast Capital Funding Corp. Not only was I one of Mr. Lafollette Henderson's clients, but I found that he was honest, trustworthy and always treated me with the utmost professionalism. Whenever, I had a question or concern in reference to the Loan modification, he always and I mean always got back with me. Not only did he represent me well, but he also representated his Company well.

I also am a divorcee who was left to handle the cost of High Mortgage payments; so high in fact that I did not think that I would be able to afford to keep my home and knew that I was on the *** of foreclosure. Then I receive a letter from West Coast Capital Funding in reference to getting a loan modification. The rest is History, not only did Mr. Henderson provide me a great modification, but as I get older and Heaven forbid I should expire, I have no worries that my child and his family will be able to afford the Mortgage. Furthermore, Bnkdavis, I wonder what you did not comply with in that your comment seems to suggest that everything fell on West Coast Capital Funding.(By, that I mean what did you do to cause your modification to be higher or caused such dissatisfaction?) Furthermore they have the same Processing# which is 951-264-**** and also they went out of business prior to the completion of my loan. I have not had one single problem with my new loan and am very grateful for the opportunity to conduct business with Mr. Lafollette Henderson. I hope that more of his clients who read this will come to his defense and share there stories with you.

A most satisfied customer!

I have worked with Lafollette Henderson and let me just say this: He is an upstanding man and will definitely do what he says he is going to do. YES, West Coast Capitol is no longer in business.

HOWEVER, I received my loan modification through them. My interest rate and payments WERE lowered and this happened over a year ago. I have been making my payments to my mortgage company and have had NO issues. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT A SCAM.

I referred family members and none of them had any issues. Some of them are owners of multiple homes and all of there loans were able to be modified. I was referred by a family member as well.

Please do not let ONE persons bad experience affect your decision to receive help, especially if you genuinely need it!! I am a single mom in the middle of a divorce and they never once took advantage of me!!!

I received a letter in the mail from a company that called itself Empire Financial Services Corp..I called the number on the flyer and spoke to a Mr. Lafollette Henderson with no mention of West Coast Capital Funding Corp.

The toll free number that they are using now is 186********. Their address on the flyer is 4160 Temescal Canyon Rd #216 Corona, CA 92883. I wanted to do some research before I gave up any of my personal information.

Thank you for the warning. Mr Henderson's direct number is 1-95*-***-**** and his email is lhenderson@***.org

View more comments (8)
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

About

Summary

Our philosophy it to take significant equity positions in order to accelerate growth by funding both expansion and

West Coast Capital Funding Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article