Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: Wrong delivery with no responses

Update by user Apr 18, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. They provided me with another email contact that I could forward my complaints. Then they sent me another pack to compensate all the trouble..

Update by user Mar 16, 2022

Just want to add that I am not that fuzzy about the $3, it's just that their original prices were much higher than usual already, even if I received my original order, it costed $14.85 per set while you can buy 1 set around $10 now. But they still gave me 1 set less! On top of that was their frustrating customer service that really disappointed me!

Original review updated by user Mar 16, 2022
I ordered 2 packs of 3 set OnSite Rapid Antigen Test from Werko Australia. But they delivered 1 pack of Clungene of 5 Rapid Antigen Test instead. The cost of my order was $89.1 including delivery for 6 sets, but they gave me 5 sets instead with different brand. I tried to contact them to resolve the problem, the answering machine referred me to contact them through email, NO ONE CAN ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! I sent one email on the day I received my order, 23 Feb., no response. Then I sent another email on 1 March, still without any response! In this case, I have no way to get in touch with them. They just ignored all my inquires!!!

User's recommendation: Please don't deal with this company!! There are a lot more online companies that sell RAT in a more reasonable price and contactable customer services!!

Resolved
ID
#3411957 Review #3411957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article