Bad customer service

On 30 Nov. 18, an agent for the company Wells Solar & Electrical of Austin, Texas, came to my home to talk with me about selling me a solar system for my home. She asked me for my total income. I gave her my total income, I also informed her that only half of my income was taxable due to me being a disable veteran and receiving SSA. I gave her my total income, I also gave her the amount that was taxable. She indicated that I would be eligible for a tax credit 9,552 which could be used to pay on the balance of the solar system of 31,842. The tax credit could be used to pay down on the balance due which would bring my balance down to around 21,000 if I decided to do it that way. By putting down the tax credit that I received would keep my payment at 178.00 a month. If I decided not to apply the credit to the balance, my payment would increase to about 278.00 a month. They used my total income to come up with that amount, I didn't find out until I filed my taxes and received a 775.00 tax credit. The solar was installed in Mar.2019 I'm 61 years old and my electric bill would not total to 35,000 dollars in my life time. There is no saving to me. with solar I'm now paying more for kilowatts from my electric provider by having solar. They were honest about one thing, no money down.
ID
Service
Wells Solar And Electrical Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article