Patricia B Rnt

Metabolic reset formula no longer needed in shipment

Trying to call and cancel metabolic reset formula. Thank you...order it.. I am doing great using your products...

User's recommendation: Great products...

Gordon B Qzp

Deceptive marketing

Incredibly deceptive marketing. Their website offers special promos but in very fine print they give the specifics. Be very careful if you order from them.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Deceptive marketing

User's recommendation: Stay away

ERICA A Yxr

| map-marker Alamosa, Colorado

Reoccuring auto ship orders after requesting it be cancelled

Original review Jan 11, 2023

I have emailed support twice dating back to 11/15/21, requesting for some auto ships to be paused/cancelled and requesting for a refund for the products that continue to be sent to me even after I requested the auto ships be cancelled. No body has responded to me, and I continue to have the auto shipments processed.

I cannot reach anyone via phone; I've tried several times and the phone just rings and rings. I finally get a message that states the destination voicemail is full. I need to speak to a customer service representative ASAP. I have ordered many products from this company, however, I do not appreciate the lack of customer support.

This is outrageous! How sad to have such a credible doctor and such credible products not be followed through with customer service.

It is not fair to me whatsoever that I keep being charged for product I do NOT need and for product I have ALREADY requested to be cancelled on auto ship. How disappointing.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Dr eric nepute is very knowledgeable with solid products
Cons:
  • Lack of customer service and not honoring requests to cancel

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: The product itself is good, Dr. Eric Nepute seems reputable and credible, however, this auto ship process and lack of customer service is outrageous. How unfair.

Guest

They seem to have a standard operating procedure of Hook -um and ignore ,just a modern day snake oil salesman .

Lisa M Eae
map-marker Bracknell, England

Product DOES NOT WORK AS "PROMISED"

I was excited to try this product based on the "Dr." Advertising the benefits and ailments it would address/fix. I took the product for 30 days, exactly as packaging recommended, zero improvement in my symptoms.

I emailed the web site today (per website recommended, for cancellation of autoship) requesting an immediate refund for auto shipped 2nd bottle (unopened) $37.95 and prepaid return label.

After reading reviews here, VERY CONCERNED!!

P.s. I became very concerned when I received the "free trial bottle" last month and the packaging/label looks like , exactly what the product delivered, A FAIL.

SO Disappointed.

Loss:
Cons:
  • All hype no results

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run don't walk away from this company!!

Guest

I agree they don't stand behind their product And they ship out even if you cancel and don't give you 30 days !! Going to contact the BBB ON THEM ALSO !!

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Ready, set, FRAUD!

Wellness warrior responded within 24 hours to my request of cancellation of autoship, refund and return. Stated they cancelled my auto ship, no returns or refunds are EVER given.

I 100% believe results for any "health" product is relative however a red flag is MANY COMPLAINTS with similar complaints and no resolution for the customers money refunded!!

If everything this Dr. Says on his advertising was true (he definitely NEVER states results WILL NOT HAPPEN DURING THE SALES PITCH yet refuses refunds if product doesn't deliver. Ultimately it cost me 47$ and my autoship is now cancelled, lesson learned.

P.s. All I genuinely wanted was delivering on the promises made in the advertising.

I would have happily paid for the rest of my life!! Period.

User's recommendation: No refunds if product does not work as promised!

Guest

I'm mad also contacted wellness Warrior to cancel my order that did not want no more orders as have health issues and can't use their product ! They didn't give me 30 days to cancel and called them again and advised and rep said can't send back and advised I had cancelled.

And didn't even open package .. she advised I didn't cancel and advised I did and left message on vm and noted it on line and she said I didn't!!

They had to have deleted it !! So I cancelled again and didn't get my 30 days and no notice that another order was going to go out !!

Denise B Rep

Cancel my orders

Answer machine was full, nobody would answer trying to cancel my order. Denise Bertsch 391 mountain lane Dubuque Iowa. Please cancel my monthly order.

Preferred solution: Discontinue my order

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Columbiana, Ohio

I have been trying to cancel

Wellness Warrior - I have been trying to cancel
I have tried to cancel but Im getting no where! Ive been emailing & calling but cant reach anyone. Any ideas how to cancel this?

User's recommendation: Find out how to cancel

map-marker Columbiana, Ohio

I couldn’t get my account canceled until I went through issued off consumer.

I got no response at first, but then my Account says its canceled. Hopefully I will not incur any more charges.

User's recommendation: This product isn’t for me.

Briyonna Yyc

I had a bad experience. A few months ago, I emailed Wellness Warrior about cancelling all future auto ships of Vitamins.

I liked the product, I just had an overstock of the vitamins and only wanted to order as needed. I received a reply saying the autoships were cancelled. About a week later, I got an auto shipment of a bottle of VitD3. I requested to return it since the auto shipments had been cancelled and they replied that I could not send back an unopened bottle because of COVID!!!.

What a bunch of BS! I have been sending back items of other products, even opened ones, for the last few years with no problem at all. I then decided I would no longer buy from this company.

Hope it was worth it for them to lose a long time customer over a $24 bottle of vitamins. Beware of buying from this company.

Linda M Plw

Verified Buyer

Unauthorized payment

Wellness Warrior - Unauthorized payment
Wellness Warrior - Unauthorized payment - Image 2
I inquired about the free trial wellness warrior had February 11 2022 for vitamin D3 and Zinc I needed to pay for the shipping which was $7.91. so I did. Received the trial bottles. Then on February 28 2022 a payment of $109.88 was taken out of my account. I've been emailing and forwarding all emails I sent and calling for a refund only email reply I received said it was being reviewed. It's now May 2022 and still haven't heard anything. I want a refund.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't get involved with this company

Lateef Uyq

Anytime the word TRIAL comes after the word FREE the PRODUCT is NOT free the TRIAL is FREE. This happened to me also the 1st time I ordered I didn't read the TERMS(wasn't this company). ALWAYS READ THE TERMS

Doug R Ggq

Verified Reviewer

Horrible products, horrible customer service.

Wellness Warrior - Horrible products, horrible customer service.
I ordered a product for my son and it did nothing for him. Then I get a message on a Sunday saying they are shipping more. I called them on Monday to cancel, but they said it was too late. I ask if they had a guarantee on their products and they said no. On Wednesday, I get a message saying it just shipped, after saying it was too late to cancel on Monday. Customer service was rude and condescending.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible service
  • No guarantees

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DONT TRUST THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICE.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article