Delos Hvj
map-marker Des Moines, Iowa

Request replacement drug card

I do not have the card to give pharmacist my drug plan insurance I do not have an ID card to give to pharmacist so he can process my insurance It is possible a card was sent to me and accidentally thrown out.
map-marker Bettendorf, Iowa

Question about where to send an order for repayment

Knowing where to send a request for refunded payment for wig. They directed me to where to send it. Thank you!

User's recommendation: Call them with your questions

Tyjon Hvp
map-marker Kearney, Nebraska

Lied to and misinformed about coverage

We specifically asked customer service if a certain alcohol/drug treatment facility would be covered under the policy. We were told yes and were told specific amount we would be liable for. A day after we took our son there we were told his treatment was not going to be covered. In the last two weeks I have been told by three customer service reps that it is supposed to be covered and now by three of them it is not. So we are looking at paying over $10,000 compared to a little over $1000. I am very angry about being lied to and not told upfront about all the if, ands, and buts about the coverage. We would have explored other options. The only help I am getting from them now is being told to contact the facility and have them explore other options where the "level of care" might be covered. Oh and the facility now can give others the info they need to do a precert. I can't get a straight answer about where is covered or why this facility isn't covered. The reasons they say aren't even true to this facility.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Brands Related to Wellmark Blue Cross And Blue Shield

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article