Yes! Theyre great!

JJ and John came out and serviced our apartment community BEAUTIFULLY! They worked fast and efficiently, would definitely recommend them to other properties! Keep up the great work and thank you!
ID

Job not finished; more importantly no one accountable to speak to.

Wellman Exteriors - Job not finished; more importantly no one accountable to speak to.
I have used wellman over the years and recently used in new residence. I wanted the gutters thoroughly cleaned to avoid problems and would gladly pay more to get the job done well. When I called to ask the tech to come back and finish areas missed, they sent him back but only for one of the two areas. When I reached out again, they blew me off. No owner or anyone to talk to to handle. I was told several times that they "don't work in the office" and "they aren't available to talk to customers" Yet someone calling themselves the "ceo" made harassing and nasty emails and insinuations that I was dishonest (but yet, I couldn't reach her or anyone else "in charge" on the phone; and I wasn't "allowed" to email her back, just someone else in the office) The way she treated me and painting me as dishonest- was disgusting and false. The technicians were professional and the remaining 1-2 office staff, were fine, but they couldn't help me. A local business of 5 or so with a "ceo" and "owner" that are not available.

ceo? Do they have a board of directors? ; ) Customers should always have route to escalate complaint.

ID
Washington, Indiana
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article