Verified Reviewer

Disgusted

Weingartz picked my mower up over 2 weeks ago. I wasnt told that they would have it for this long, extended period of time and upon calling today, I find out they finally worked on it and its completed. Now, I have to wait until Saturday for delivery, thats after paying $70.00 for delivery and a repair that I didnt authorize!!! I understand Whitmer shut down the state, but it wouldve been nice to know the length of time they planned on having it!! Really quite disgusted!

Hi Kelly, I would like to help resolve this situation. Please send your contact information to marketing@weingartz.com.

ID
#1953027 Review #1953027 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Utica, Michigan
Cons
  • Lack of transparency
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Very poor service dept and service parts

I bought 2 john deere tractors new from wiengaurds one a 245 with a 54 inch deck and a 166 with a 48 inch deck I buy all my parts from john deere because they say they are reinforced better like belts wiengaurds in mich service dept always have a long line mainly because their service dept don't know how to look up the parts when I go it takes me most of the time 1 to 2 hours to get a part so I go to greenia s john deere its faster and better service and info I cut five acrers so I need two tractors but I bought the 166 a mower belt a gx10063 from greenias had it about a month andor a little more and the belt broke in half they wouldn t take it back it cost me I think 61 dollars but they said I could buy a new one and see if john deere would warrenty the old one didn't have enough money on me I live in the country and both store are at least 30 miles from home and also the 166 lawnmower setup for that belt sucks just about time to buy new ones mine are starting to get wore out but I know I would never buy one from wiengaurds because of service and parts iam really disappointed, and thinking of going with an American made tractor out of Wisconsin simplicity don't know if you really care but my email is papajohn351@***.com. phone 586337****
#1904516

Thank you for including your contact information. I will have the store manager reach out to you directly.

ranting and raving here. not alot makes sense.

seems like he hss another grudge he is fuming over. there is more to his problems he is not revealing.

View more comments (1)
ID
Almont, Michigan
Pros
  • Help you with troubles always takes their time good people
Cons
  • Belt had it a month broke in half and wouldn t replace it
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article