WebVisible Reviews

Show reviews that mention
sales results service money credit account manager credit card account customer scam
Filter review

Webvisible lied, took my money, and laughed. What crooks!

Webvisible agressively markets to professionals for internet marketing. Their sales rep told boldface lies about what the company would do for me, and how they only look for a 30 day try-it commitment. They require credit card payment. The contract promised only vague "best efforts". One month into the program where I had paid $2500 I had two leads. My sales rep told me it was a mistake in keywords, and he would look into it. Ten days later, I cancelled. Webvisible took two more months of fees, plus an early cancellation fee. Bottom line: three leads (one from another state) for $7,750!! Of course, no one would listen to my complaint or respond to my correspondence. THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPOFF!!
Orange, Connecticut

Vendor provides no customer service.

I bought the internet marketing program and had problems in May. On June 3 I was notified of an upgrade to correct the problems. It still doesn't work and tech support has not responded to two ticket describing how far the program got before freezing. The program is designed to automatically provide content to my website, put in links to monetize, include banners to other sites, and to provide backlinks. Unfortunately it doesn't complete the first step before freezing. My next step is to request a refund. It seems like a good program but it's no good if it doesn't work as promised.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Webvisible is a SCAM!!!!

Please reply after this post if you would be interested in joining a class action lawsuit against WEBVISIBLE. They can't keep ripping people off like this. Basically Webvisible will say the setup is free, the montly billing wont start for months, they say you can get refunded your money if they don't perform. They promise you about 40-50 inquiries per 1200 spent a month. What we got was one inquiry the first month, two the second month.. and on top of that the clients were from a state we aren't licensed to do business. So they charged us for the setup, which was supposed to be free. We cancelled after no results for two months, and they are now trying to charge us for another six months.. So we have paid 3,000 for 3 client inquiries that we cant solicit because some how webvisible were marketing in Michigan for us when our business is in VA. in addition the client support hides, sales disappears, accounting there puts you on hold.. its the worst experience ever.

The Webvisible CEO laid off all the employees today (December 27th). He did it by email. The company is out of business.

Chris instead of trying to come on here to save face to a client you are milking for money, why not take care of your employees first who gave blood sweat and tears to make the company run? Fat cats lining their pockets..

I left for the same reasons as Sara. I gladly left because of the greed and horrible mistreatment of the customers.

I as so horribly ashamed to be associated with such a cruel company. NEVER AGAIN!

Everything that you read in the forums about WebVisible is a SCAM!

I still haven't even been paid by WebVisible for my time. I have my own case against them, but that's another story.

Hi WebVisibleScam and Anthony Mongiello Photography,

My name is Chris, and I am a Vice President here at WebVisible. It sounds like you both had really terrible experiences with customer service and campaign performance while signed up with us. I am really sorry that this has been the case, and I wanted you to know that this is not how we want to treat our customers, nor how we want to represent ourselves as a company.

Please give me a call at 888-577-****; I would like to have the chance to talk with you, and see what we can do to fix this situation or help give you some restitution.

Again, my apologies for causing you to feel mistreated, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

I was a manager for about a year, we basically would promise the moon and deliver 1/5th of what was promised. As long as we got paid it didn't really matter...sorry to the small business owners but it's a dog eat dog world...long live Israel!

I was a employee for them and had to leave because of their shady business practice. They are in the business of raping small businesses. The stories being posted are true.

I would love to participate.

View more comments (6)
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

All they do is take with little results

Its more like web invisible.Special software to take your money and give not much in the way of leads.I found they are totally worthless and a SCAM from the word go.DON'T USE THIS *** COMPANY if you are trying to grow yours.They are blood suckers.I would love to see them go out of business.They got me for about two grand.We got a total of about 12 leads and only two of them were worth a ***.Danger stay away from web visible.Have your credit card company shut them before its too late.

Hi Anonymous,

My name is Chris, and I am a Vice President here at WebVisible. I am really sorry to hear that you did not receive the performance results or level of service expected from WebVisible.

We do not want make our client feel mistreated, nor do we want to behave unethically as a company.

Please call me at 888-577-****; I would like to learn more about your experience and what we might do overcome your dissatisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Denver, Colorado
$2000

Web visible are non productive theives

i am a street smart person... web visble will promise you the world. when in fact all you will experience is a light wallet. they do absolutely nothing to better your business. by the time you even get posted on the internet you will have paid for at least two months of service. they will tell you they are experiencing problems with themselves as well as the internet providers. then they will give you a "credit" truth be told you get no credit. you are basically paying for them to figure out what they are doing.I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THEM TO MY WORST ENEMIES AND PEOPLE YOU WANT TO DO DAMAGE TO, THATS WHAT THEY ARE GOOD FOR. THANKS NOLAN ARCHER

Form letter damage control? :grin

Hi BigPerm1972,

My name is Chris, and I am a Vice President here at WebVisible. I am really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us, and did not receive the level of service you deserved.

That is not the way that we would like to operate as a company, nor is that the way we would like our clients to feel.

Please call me at 888-577-****; I would like to see if there is anything we can do for you to find restitution, or resolve this issue.

I look forward to hearing from you,

View more comments (1)
Killeen, Texas

40% of your Advertising Budget is only being used with webvisible

WEBVISIBLE only uses 40% of your advertising budget the rest goes into there POCKET... I was extremely furious after learning about this and decided to cancel service and reverse charges with the credit card company. WebVisible is by far the worst company i've every worked with. Very poor un-educated customer service reps and sales reps that simply want to make a quick buck. First off I was told that I can expect 125 calls per month. After signing up I had a really good experience with my account manager at the time. Things started off pretty good. He seemed to very knowledgeable and helpful great follow up and updates. Once my campaign was built things went all wrong. The so-called landing page looked terrible I could've done it on my own for free and it would have been much better. I was charged a whopping $699 setup fee for it. All of sudden the account manager I had was gone out the blue. I get some know it all guy that tried to sound educated but was really clueless. I've been running my own adwords campaign for 9 years and this guy (Nick I believe) had no idea what he was talking about. He was very arrogant and treated me like I did'nt know what I was doing so this got to be very frustrating. After the landing site was re-done my campaign launched and i've received 1 lead and was told my budget ran out after only 3 weeks of no business. When asked about my cost per click it was double what I paid with google directly and I got far less business from it. After doing some research and knowing quiet a few people in this industry I found that my $2000 budget was actually only $700 or so dollars because WEBVISIBLE only uses 40% of your advertising budget the rest goes into there POCKET... I was extremely furious after learning about this and decided to cancel service and reverse charges with the credit card company. I regret not reading all the reviews before signing up. These guys are pretty *** bad... I can't see how anyone can have success with this company if their only using 40% of your budget... STAY AWAY FROM WEBVISIBLE

was this the webvisable off redhill ave in IRvine or the one up north?

LOCAL!VISIBLE!RESULTS!

this place is a chop shop! screw the consumers as hard as possible for as long as possible!

2k budget? kiss that goodbye~!

they fired me for substance abuse and i dont abuse a substance anymore! idiots

I sold just under 100 accounts in 2010 and less than a hand full actually received their money back they invested....and it was all built around a model its CEO's co-signed until the investers noticed we had no retention..then they blamed everything on its sales managers and sales people...when I was let go they tried saying that all the bad was because of all the managers and wv took no responsibility of any of it..........and their technology is 4 years behind the benchmark.

I used to be a manager here it's true, we don't care about the results as long as we get the sale.

I am looking at investing with Webvisible and your article scares me. What else can you tell me? eric@***.com

View more comments (5)
Irvine, California

IT'S A SCAM

I use to work for Webvisible and all my accounts were cancelled because of non-performance issues. True the monthly fees are marked up and you get the same results as you would donig it with any other company. The VP and a few others are from Yodel and basically stle their sales manual and repeat the same garbage as they do at Yodel. The software is nothing special. Do a webex just don't drink the koolaide. They want to basically be another AT&T online but it will never happen. Every online advertising company can do exactly what Webvisible can do. Save your money

Very nice blog on this website. It is rare these days to find websites with useful data . I am relieved I came upon this site. I will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates.

Thanks for sharing it here

Regards:

SEO Orange County

I've been with them 1 month and am about to pull out my hair. Webvisible is WORTHLESS. I've gotten NOTHING for my monthly budget except CONSTANT problems.

AVOID WEBVISIBLE AT ALL COSTS!

Hey Concerned consumers, you seem just ignorant enough to be a WEBVISIBLE CLIENT...give them a call if all of these comments werent clue enough for you

21. Written by Concerned Consumers, on 19-09-2010 22:21

The fact that there are two posts from ex employees, leads to a different interpretation of this complaint. I'd find this more helpful if you where a customer and left your business name to follow up with.. Sorry, this was just no help. Thought this site was for Pissed Customers..

What I know is that people that are higher up at webvisible are posing as consumers and as ex employees to make it look like they havent done anything wrong. I am fortunate to have a friend that is still there and informing me of what is being done to take the blame from them and put it onto ex employees, managers, etc. Still not taking responsibility for anything...THIS ONES FOR DAVID...I loved that mouse pad...and they wonder why they went broke!

...and just to clarify. If I\'m taking the time now to post a comment, it\'s obviously to clear things up.

Steve, this is the 2nd legitimate post that I put on here. The one's from "Dan Flores" were put up by someone else.

I wouldn't take the time out of my day to initiate a comment forum. Not to say that is a bad thing, it's just not me. Just so you're clear, I really don't care to go into detail about how my time was spent nor am I complaining about the "stay".

I met some really good people and I was thankful enough to have a job. Keep me out of it.

As a ex manager at Webvisible I didn't mind seeing non performing accounts, as I was on salary so whether or not the account performed was in no correlation to my paycheck. Sad, but bitter truth.

Dan maybe if you handled your time at work with more professionalism and less time making personal phone calls and having 2 hour lunches you would have had a better stay at Webvisible

That's what happens when get millions of dollars from blood sucking venture cap companies. For the small business owner, this form of advertising is much more cost effective when it is handled in house either by yourself, dedicated team or small business like www.getlocalmaps.com. Don't be an *** do your research.

I took Webvisible to small claims court and won $4,300 I advise any other employees who were raped by these pillagers to do the same! @Dan he listened to my calls too!!!

View more comments (24)
Santa Ana, California

WebVisible So far

So far the customer service from my account manager K Dumaz has been superb, one of the best I've ever experienced. I never really trusted everything the sales rep sold me on but decided to move forward at my own peril. The information provided by my account manager was very accurate as I looked it up online. I was a bit nervous about the complaints and reviews but he made some very valid points. I understand the frustration some may have experienced but so far so good. I will keep you all posted on what happens in a few weeks.

This guy sounds a little "too" happy to be real...

This guy sounds a little "too" happy to be real...

#220742

How has this company been since then?

View more comments (2)
Indio, California

WebVisible Inc. Rips Consumers off

Webvisible is a complete Rip Off, great at talking the talk and promising great results but the company is a fraud. Results and reports that were sent to us where falsified, encountered multiple ROI miscalculations. Cost per Click went up in every category they assisted us with. Continued to bill prepaid funds after the account was canceled. In regards to management we received many promised callbacks that took days to weeks to receive with no satisfactory outcome. BEWARE of smooth talking salespeople. Results were terrible and a waste of $15,000.00 in just two weeks. Consumers don't let them do this to you.

Like the posts above...

Very slick sales people. They promised the moon and delivered very very poor results.

They couldn't even get our company name right on the video landing page they provided. We prepaid to what should have covered about 6 months of their program.

It lasted 2 months. We canceled and they continued to bill us.

Worst rip-off to our small business ever!

:grin WEBVISIBLE Is a JOKE! do not work with them.

:cry

Its called PayPerClick, Google Adwords. Save yourselves all the fret.

Dont go with reachlocal, webvisible, or yodle. they take high margins. Do it yourself.

sure you dont get all the tracking, but you know how much money you are spending. and you are able to manage that yourself!

WOW! I see I'm not the only one. They are really good at getting your money, not so good when you want to cancel your account after lacking results.

Would not recommend

More then anything they can care less about their employees. They fired the entire Charlotte office and while they were walking in to tell us we were fired they were joking with each other. They Suck

SCAM!!!!

RIPOFF!!! If Webvisible contacts you RUN do not walk away.

Being a former employee at Webvisible, I do not recommend their services to any business owner. Their technology is 2-3 years behind what is really going on with search.

It's a complete burn and churn operation with more focus on going public then growing a business owner's business.

Their knowledge in search is mediocre at best. If you are serious about your business, I advise you to go else where.

I invested $2,400 with webvisible. Results were TERRIBLE.

Far better off investing in local advertising. Would not recommend or use them again.

View more comments (31)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article