Senior Computer Fraud

My 63 year old mother called about purchasing a printer. The company hacked into her computer and then told her it would be as much as $700 to fix it. I had to intervene and after four phone calls, three of which I was hung up from, they called her to fix the problem. They tried to tell me they called and she did not answer, which I knew was a blatant lie. I was lied to several times by this company. 1. They tried to call and got no answer. 2. They did not hang up on me (3 times). 3. They did not try to sell her a service. 4. The problem would be resolved to my satisfaction. Come to find out, this company is not associated with Brother at all (which is who my mother thought she had called). They are an independent company, most likely in India. We did finally resolve the problem, but I am not at all happy about it. This company should not exist. all they do is try to convince people that their computers are not working (problems that they cause) and sell them a solution which they do not need.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article