Websitebox.com spammers and false advertising

I used WebsiteBox.com because according to them, it would fit my needs. RUN AWAY. Its a total ripoff, and my experience was a nightmare. I wish I had read reviews before. They screwed up royally and began to tell the internet and every main website I was now the listing agent for some 400-500 properties. I began getting all kinds of calls and emails about OTHER peoples listings, so much that my phone didn't stop ringing. Instead I would get inundated with calls about rentals that were far away from me, and weren't even available for rent. I asked them to fix it. They said they did, and then did nothing. It continued, I nicely asked them to fix it again, nothing. Then, I told them how bad it had gotten and told them they needed to fix it asap. Over a week later they haven;t even so much as acknowledged my existence, while meanwhile, I get frequent phone calls bombarding me from all over the internet, with no way to remove them as my listings. Its damaged my business image from people frustrated I wont answer, as they think its my listing. Its cost me thousands in lost business from phone calls from legitimate customers Ive missed while handling others. Its sucked up all of my time and left me very stressed with no free time. RUN AWAY.This is quite possibly the worst company ive ever dealt with, period.

Gotta say man,

You should work those referrals. That's a big part of our business and if you were a "Big Deal Busy than Ever Realtor" than you would have spent some hard earned cash in someone developing your own site!

I have been in the biz for 12+ years and this company works great for individuals who do their due diligence.

You can can use this platform for a multitude of lead generation sites.

If your a wanna B RE professional, stay outa the game if you can't handle some work!

ID
San Diego, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article