Nicolai Loenne, webprojekter.dk, Scam

A lot of websites are working on the internet and many of them provide the online services to us. All these are truly very good and delivering the best quality products and services with the best suitable price and many people get benefit from these services. I also do these all because it saves much more time for me that I invest in my other activities but with these best products and services there are also many non professional and immature peoples are working and when you start working with them they look too good but with the passage of time you came to know what time and money you lost due to these peoples and it also happens with me. I started working with an online marketing services company for my project and paid them for the work I want them to complete with a specified time. When they start working it look too good and they deliver daily reports what tasks they performed on that day but as time passes they start disturbing and wasting time. When I asked them to show what they did in the whole time they have nothing to show but only lame excuses that they will complete it till a week more and then start delaying in delivering the work. Finally the day comes they promise to complete the whole project. They have performed nothing and the works they complete were totally wrong and I realized that I waste too much time with these peoples. Now I have an advice for all of you not to work with this company as they waste your time and do not complete any work they promise.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article