Really upset about webhostingbuzz.com

Everything was fine till mid of 2016. But after that Emails blacklisted very often 1 or 2 times in a week, 24/7 live support offline for weeks, Technical support respond after10-12 hrs, No one answers the phone call!! Response will be always like "We are working on it and will be okay soon" or "De-list request sent, mail will be alright in 24/48 hrs" !!. What do they expect, we keep our offices closed for 24-48 hrs, and that too 3-4 times in a month?? They were offering 99.99% up-time!! But in reality mails are not working and difficult to continue like this. Really troublesome experience. unhappy {{Redacted}}
Service
Webhostingbuzz Web Hosting
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Poor service, no ethics

I've been with them for over four years and although their web hosting plans have great value, they have had spotty support over the years. When requesting features, some of the customer support didn't know a lot of terminology (SQL, PHP, etc.) and it would always take a few e-mails before they had to "upgrade the ticket to level 2"; for simple questions, it shouldn't take 6 back and forth e-mails. Their support has always been my issue with them, sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow - overall inconsistent, and the people answering me always seem to have little to no experience. At one point, they suspended my account for 3-4 months because of bandwidth issues. Fair enough, I tried multiple times to log-in to fix it, but I could not even log-in. I kept inquiring as to why I couldn't log-in/why they kept asking me to fix it when I could not even log-in! It was always a different rep replying with the same response; like they couldn't see previous e-mails or something, because I kept telling them I can't fix anything if I can't log-in. I asked if they would pro-rate my plan which sounded like a reasonable request, but no. Poor service, money-hungry company that does not care about customers or their loyalty.

That actually sounds pretty ***... They emailed you asking you to fix the bandwidth issue before they would unsuspecting you?

:x

Then again, sounds like a pretty bad company overall. I stay away from larger companies with my web hosting and don't have any issues at all.

Remember, to big companies you are just a dollar sign that they could care less if they lost you... To a small hosting company they will actually try to satisfy you.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Loss

Webhostingbuzz: The worst hosting on earth

This is the worst you ever get, suspension and down all times, Don't trust to loose time and money, I had to move else where loosing one year paid in advance. They do not refund at all. I want to complain about the (lack of) ethics of Webhosting Buzz. We hired the service last year and were appalled by their bad quality (down time more than 10%, etc). We stopped using them in January this year If you can find another go for it, there are plenty just search online, not more expensive, Never go there, or regret all your life

:( worst company ever... many times down or blacklisted. had to deal with the owner CEO, very unprofessional..

I fully agree with this. I was on there for under a month to find out they had server wide spam protection turn on for all accounts.

I was receiving about half of my emails. Many of them important ones that never made it to my inbox. They claimed everything was working fine even though it wasn't. There was no way to whitelist or adjust their spam filter either.

I additionally experienced huge down times and rude customer support. Will never do business again.

View more comments (1)
Montreal, Quebec

Webhostingbuzz.com

I can't praise the folks at WebHostingBuzz enough. Everything from the initial sign-up to transferring my files was simply easy. I've had very little issues, and when I have, the support staff was right on top of it. Easily a 5 star host in my opinion. After years of changing my providers on and on, i found WHB as unbeatable in providing servers and support. They have great offers, a very helpful support and they work really on making the services better and the prices lower. I will stay with Web Hosting Buzz forever. Thanks again for reading.

Yes webhostingbuzz is a great company. I wonder why the review was posted on this site :zzz

London, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article