WebCloseout.com

My name is Mike Savage and I am a customer service director at WebCloseout.com. When customers subscribe to our service, they are automatically emailed all membership management information. That information allows them to cancel their membership. Additionally, memberships can be cancelled in the membership portal. A third way to cancel a membership is to email support (at) webcloseout.com. All support tickets are answered within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email from us in 24 hours, please check your spam folder. We have served tens of thousands of customers over a 12 year period and we are proud of that service. My personal email is Mikesav (at) webcloseout.com.
Wilmington, Delaware
Reason of review
Good customer service

I had no problem with them

When I subscribed, they emailed me an 800 number which was available 24/7. I cancelled after 5 months, but I found many suppliers of my ebay electronics closeout business. I called the 800 number and I was able to cancel. The operator actually told me that there is even a cancel link in the original email they sent. The only reason I cancelled was because I decided to stop my ebay business for a short period of time. Also, as I remember, my credit card statement had an 800 number for the business. The website was useful, but sometimes the products that I wanted to were sold. Othertimes I found great liquidated bargains that I quickly resold on ebay.
Boston, Massachusetts
Pros
  • Cheap liquidated prices
Cons
  • Sometimes stuff would sell fast
Reason of review
Good customer service

Please do not deal with webcloseout.com

On Oct 13 I ran into the webcloseout.com, and I tried to cancel the account after I have realized that I made a mistake, but it was impossible because they don't answer the phones and their system rejects the emails. They have been charging my account every month, and I want my money back. (knnowingly they have been stealing from my bank account avery month) since I have no receive any service at all from them. This is just for signing into their website where they charge 2.95. But if you do not cancel they will charge $14.95 every month. How can you cancel when they don't answer phones / email/ letters. The following is the email I sent to them on Oct 13: Dear Sir Please cancel my trial account. I have just made a mistake, I was as looking for a wholesale supplier, and your are not in the wholesale business. Thanks ----------- This is the information they provided by email when you open an account with webcloseout: For customer service including all membership issues such as cancellations, please email us at: cs@***.com Webcloseout.com 47 Narragansett Street, Springfield, Ma, 01107 413-636-****

The company has an 800 number for cancellation that they email you. I used it for over 5 years.

Used to by products from the liquidators and resell them in a flea market.

Just cancel the card you used and get a new one.

I, from day one, never wanted to be a subscriber of webcloseout - but they provided the wrong information, and because of that I could not cancel de membership and they kept on collecting my $14.95 monthly - I wrote to support@***.com and they never replied. Shame on them.

#332012

I have been a happy subscriber for over 2 years and I have saved hundreds of dollars. (I bought an LG 42" refurbished LCD TV for 80% what a major retailer was selling the TV for) You have listed the incorrect contact information.

The contact number is 1-41*-***-****.

It is best to write support@***.com. All inquiries are answered within 24 hours.

View more comments (3)
Brooklyn, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article