Fraud company ever web4duniya

because every time when i have client demo the *** c panel not working and your service every time some.they you cannot provide service stop this bloody company. because of you every time i have to face big loses. and no one is in this company only one person can running this company. no employees for service and also on one can receive calls. every time they have not space on server .and his panel running out of space,if they don't have space how they can give us server space. This is bad experiences every for my life .every 2 days or 3 days my server and email address not working.
ID
Vadodara, Gujarat
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Web4duniya - bad website hosting, bad customer service

web4duniya technologies based in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (http://www.web4duniya.com) has been ripping off customers like me and making a fool of us since last 3 days - their web hosting is unreliable, their servers have a very high downtime and their staff give false statements and commitments. I urge others to stay away from this company, I have already suffered losses due to web4duniya and want to warn others in advance. These guys have not been professional since the start, they do lot of false commitments and mislead non technical clients like me. please please be careful from web4duniya.

This is a Bull *** hosting company. Worse of the worse hosting i ever met.

Unreliable and Poor Support. *** lousy company.

Pack up your business and go home. Avoid them at all cause, it can save you.

Who Says web4duniya provides good services??? i purchased hosting there. more than 1 days has been passed but they didn't provide me control pannel details till. This was my order details:-

Order Number: 176242****

Product/Service: Linux Web Hosting - New2011(Lynx)

Domain: devjeet.co.cc

First Payment Amount: $13.18USD

Recurring Amount: $13.18USD

Billing Cycle: Annually

I paid trough paypal(Unique Transaction id was #54F85875UM692871G). they took payment and didn't response. i called their customer care but now the *** one was there to receive my phone all. i sent mail but they didn't reply. I also sent mail to Mr. Sameer...it has been more than 1 hours but he also didn't reply. i already running 4 website on different hosting but haven't faced this kinds of problem ever. die web4duniya die !!!!

1 more thing.....who is making positive comments for this hosting provide is big a**h**e. how can you make this kinds of comments just for few rupees??? i know....you all are employee of the same company..because your comment is smelling more than you. :( :(

Can You Please tell me, why don't you provide us customer support??? you all numbers are either out of reach or you don't pickup the phone calls. i tried:-

0141-210****, 250****, 210**** and eve your mobile number +91-9001****00 too but i could not be succeed to make contact with you people. any one call this number for confirmation, if they have any doubt about its service. Think 100 times before choose web4duniya. they are big scammer. i lost my $15.

#191809

dude we know that u are one of the team members of the site .. shut up and get to work..

poor servie

no one picking calls.

no customer satisfaction

Hi

I am also 6 months old customer of web4duniya. but never face any single point of problem with them.

their staff is very cooperative and helpful. i never face any kind of problem with them.

i would like to recommend you all to take servies from web4duniya. thier site is www.web4duniya.com

View more comments (3)
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article