Web IT Experts from India is terrible

I have had the worst experience with this company. I gave them two projects, and fully paid them as required by them. I have all the emails to prove it, which can also be used for legal purposes. Do they do the work? Yes, but not as they promised. They promised me my website development would be done in 6-7 working days. I waited for more than 1 year, only to receive a crippled site, and they do not reply my emails any longer, nor do they reply my Skype chats. When I call them, they speak with almost unintelligible English and all they tell you is to add them on Skype. Now my website is still crippled. They're slow, and irresponsible. As for SEO, they promised that I would be in the first few pages on Google. No, not at all after more than 1 year. Not even close. I have to email them to make sure SEO is performed, or else who know what they're doing. My website has been abandoned for a while before I emailed them to ask them for their promised monthly report. Guess what, I have only received no more than 3-4 reports after MORE THAN ONE YEAR. An insider from this company confirms how poor this company is, not only to their customers, but even to their employees. This company is so bad I wish it never existed. I dare write negative reviews about this company because I have absolutely solid proof and am not afraid to go to court for this. I know I will win with 1000% confidence. They're very bad, do not live up to their contract, and are irresponsible and disrespectful. Please don't waste your time and money with this company.
ID
#902053 Review #902053 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Taipei, Tai-Wan
Service
Web It Experts Seo Service
Cons
  • Makes crippled website and asks for more payment for fixing
  • No monthly seo report as promised
  • Irresponsible
Reason of review
Does not do the job as contracted
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article