Shoddy service of web hosting company Webhostingpad.com

Complaint of web hosting company Webhostingpad.com. Main issues, among others, during the week of March 26, 2012 1. Could never get my hosted domain up: Within their hositng cPanel, there wasn't a cancellation of my old domain name and acknowledgement of my new domain name throughout the week. 2. After countless log in errors with Webhostingpad's cPanel, I wrote to their office with no results. One example is that I couldn't change my older credit card number for new card number within the cPanel billing. 3. Couldn't get reputable tech support help. After being told that the website is active, it wasn't. I called 3 times starting on Thursday, then Friday: 1) I was told directly by the tech support person that the site was up and running. It wasn't. 2) Then I called Fri morn. (7:00am) to see what's up. Receptionist answered and I was told tech support "not in"; 3) Fri afternoon, no one answered 4. Throughout all this, my newer site was never up. Thanks for your time. http://www.vozpage.com/shoddy_webhostingpad_dot_com/

Webhostingpad SUCKS. They cancelled my website hosting because BING was crawling it too much for their liking.

They refused to do any investigation into the issue. They initially called it "massive connections". I pushed for more details. DDOS attack from thousands of spoofed IPs.

I pushed them for logs. They gave me 10 minutes worth of logs, all showing hits from BING's spider from no more than six IPs within Microsoft's network. I pushed back again and they refused to go any further saying that they cannot host my account. TOTAL ***.

They close support tickets with no comment.

They cancel service for no good reason. Spend your money elsewhere!!!

ID
#319577 Review #319577 is a subjective opinion of poster.
West Covina, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article