Superior walls chemical smell

Our home was built in March2015. We have had a horrible chemical smell in our basement. Now coming through our vents. I have called & had many people out . All said it was the foam column of the Superior wall. I had them come out & they took sample got a letter back stating It must be something in my home that the foam is absorbing.. REALLY ?? It smelled before I moved one item in. Now 9months later it still stinks & my eyes burn when go down there. We have hired and attorney..... I WOULD NEVER EVER BUILD A HOME WITH SUPERIOR WALLS...

Has there ever been any follow up on this situation ? Thousands of homes are built on superior walls and a total of four people have expressed grave concern about a smell yet years later no further information/comments ?

Did you figure it out? We have the same problem and I believe it's coming from the styrofoam columns.

Did you ever get rid of the smell? It's irritating our sinuses!

We just moved into our home. We have superior walls too.

It has an awful smell.

I thought maybe musty smell, I can't figure it out.

@PissedConsumer1149526

Did you ever figure it out? We have superior walls and are having a horrible smell too.

It's kind of musty smelling, but it's been there since the day we moved in (almost two years ago).

It s end to be coming from the styrofoam columns. Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of the smell?

View more comments (3)
ID
York, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article