Will not return to perform repair work!

I had "Weather Tamers" install a metal roof, gutters and vinyl siding on my home last fall. They did beautiful work, and were here on time. The clean-up could have been a little better as I am still pulling old shingles out of my bushes. Shortly after they finished and winter set in, the wind blew a piece of siding off of the house, the snow slid off of the roof and pulled a short piece of the gutter away from the house, I have a half dollar size hole in the siding at the rear of the house, and the roof leaks around the chimney and water is running down the wall inside of my living room, soon it will run into a light switch! I have called several times just to be told we will get someone there in a few days. A week ago I was told that someone would be here "a week from Monday", here it is the Thursday after that Monday and I have not seen or heard from anyone! What must I do?
ID
Weaverville, North Carolina

About

Summary

Buy weather tamer at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online.

Weather Tamer reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article