WeatherGuard Roofing promised a free weekend -- didn't deliver

We purchased a GAF roof from Weather Guard Roofing of Wharton TX. They promised a free weekend package if we gave them the name of a friend and they purchased a roof also. We gave them our neighbors' name. They purchased. I asked about the free package. They said they would deliver it when the job was finished and paid for. No package. I called and was told they had run out of packages and the company was renegotiating for more. Now they do not return my calls or emails. I finally got an answering service -- obviously someone in Asia as I couldn't understand his English, and he couldn't understand mine. He kept trying to set me up with a time to estimate my roof. I told him word for word what to write in my message. The next day I received a message from the company wanting to set up a time to come out to give us a roof estimate! I give up! I have no problems with the GAF roof -- just the installing company.

These people are going through developments in Matthews claiming there was hail storms in the past few months (there wasnt) and they're scamming people into getting new roofs when they dont need it.

ID
La Ward, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article