WeatherGuard Roofing promised a free weekend -- didn't deliver

We purchased a GAF roof from Weather Guard Roofing of Wharton TX. They promised a free weekend package if we gave them the name of a friend and they purchased a roof also. We gave them our neighbors' name. They purchased. I asked about the free package. They said they would deliver it when the job was finished and paid for. No package. I called and was told they had run out of packages and the company was renegotiating for more. Now they do not return my calls or emails. I finally got an answering service -- obviously someone in Asia as I couldn't understand his English, and he couldn't understand mine. He kept trying to set me up with a time to estimate my roof. I told him word for word what to write in my message. The next day I received a message from the company wanting to set up a time to come out to give us a roof estimate! I give up! I have no problems with the GAF roof -- just the installing company.

These people are going through developments in Matthews claiming there was hail storms in the past few months (there wasnt) and they're scamming people into getting new roofs when they dont need it.

ID
La Ward, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Weather Guard Roofing is one of the premier roofing contractors in the Houston and Dallas Metropolitan Areas and surrounding counties in southeast and north Texas. It specializes in the installation of roofs of all types, on both residential and commercial buildings. The company appeared on the market in 1990. It is currently certified as a GAF-Elk Master Elite Contractor, CertainTeed Select Shingle Roofer and Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. The services offers by Weather Guard Roofing include Complete Removal and Replacement, New Roof Installation, Residential Flat Roofing, All Types of Repairs, Roof Inspections, as well as Insurance and Warranty Claims. It also provides the following services: Replacement Windows, Waterproofing, Soffit Fascia Repairs, Hardi-Plank Siding, Painting of Repaired Areas, Discounted Pressure Washing, Skylight Replacement and Installation, as well as Rain Gutter Installation.

Weather Guard Roofing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article