MY RECOVERY TESTIMONY

Wealthwatchs Com - MY RECOVERY TESTIMONY
A month ago, a fellow approached me on Instagram, Introducing me to some type of investing, Although I have heard of Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ripple, and a few others, I basically don't know how it works, But I was somewhat convinced by this fellow to invest in their trading platform, after giving it a thought, I decided to invest in this trading platform, I invested about $20,000 during the first month of my Investment, My profit soar high to about $50,000 and I decided to withdraw my funds, hoping I can reinvest with my profits. I was unable to withdraw and was asked to make deposits after deposits for me to withdraw. I figured out it was a scam and decided to get my funds back, It wasn't an easy task, I was defrauded by some recovery companies too, and I was on the *** of giving up when I decided to give my luck one more shot, I reached out to one of the emails I had seen Online as an expert to recover funds, I mailed: Jody Hacklord, an expert recovery team and they were absolutely helpful, with the help of these experts, I was able to recover all my invested funds from the trading platform and my profits included. Contact them at hacklordjody@***.com or WhatsApp +1 (90*) *******
ID
Lagos, Lagos
Pros
  • Professionalism and reliability

Scam 1

Www.wealthwatchs.com ,they say they can get money back,has any one used them ? They want money upfront, it also could be scam
#1928366

They stesl your money

I used them to recover my money from KayaFX . They helped me recoup all my money in fractions. You should contact them if you have lost money

@Abdoulaye Tcv

Can you prove that you got your money back with the help of wealthwatchs ?

@Abdoulaye Tcv

Have you paide anything ufront? I'm in ocntact with them and they request 5K upfornt payment to get the refund in BTC. Can I trust?

View more comments (3)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article