Wealth911.com

wealth911.com , I tired to use the web site and wouldn't let log in make a account, so I called the 866 number call for a refund and they said the they would give my money back and it's been 10 days and no money ! so I called again and said they were working on it and I would get my money soon ???? I've read all the scams they did ,what the they charged another 39.90 now I'm really pissed now I in dispute with them and my credit card company,said they well take care of it .
ID
Chico, California

Wealth911.com charges credit-card without delivering anything; Rip-off scammers!

Saturday, Aug.16 '07, about 10 am, Martha (a Filipina with an accent) called from Las Vegas with an offer of an informational CD about making money online, for a reduced shipping price of $1, charged to my creditcard, and an email with a password to let me check out their website after waiting 15 minutes and to call 866-583-**** for more info. Shortly after my laptop froze and quit and I never went to their site until I received my credit-card statement in the mail on Sep.18, and saw that Wealth911.com had charged $39.90 more on Sep.26, so I called their 866 number and was told that was a monthly charge for education that I did not cancel within 10 days (never disclosed on Aug.16) and that my computer breakdown was not their problem. So I raised *** with a lot of 4-letter words and threats of engaging the FTC, FBI and Attorney General to report their deceit and fraud and demanded to speak to their supervisor, manager, or owner who supposedly were "busy" and then Martha came on the line and gave me more excuses and denial and I gave her more "***" and after checking? with somebody finally agreed to refund their charges, but nothing happened so on Sep.30, I disputed the charges with CapitalOne who charged back, including interest adjustments of 26 cents, but that shows their fine ethics and honesty. I'm proud to have their card! On Oct.6, I checked my transactions on-line and saw that Wealth911 and ezincome.com are still messing with my account, so on Oct.7, I was forced to call CapitalOne again to ask them to cancel and re-issue my credit card and agent Pamela in the Fraud Dept. was very accomodating with a "rush and 2-day UPS delivery". She said she has a Master's in Finance and enjoys helping people and told me I could check bus- inesses' derogatory info on www.California.gov. By the way, I never did receive the info CD for a $1, but who cares, it's all about buying and selling on Amazon, eBay and other sites; Not my cup of tea! So there, if you get ripped-off, don't give up, fight back and bury the bums and tell every one you can! Pete, 67 in Oxnard, CA. Need to make this shorter!
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Wealth911.com is owned and operated by Ivy Capital. Is a company specializing in car parts and accessories. When customer register on the web site, they provide their personal information that can be used according to companys Private Policy. Wealth911 operates online store but only registered users can visit it. Wealth911 membership costs 39.90 per month, but first time visitors are offered 10 days of free web site usage. In order to get additional information about products, services, refunds and other terms and conditions, customer should visit official companys web site.

Wealth911 reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article