I disagree!

We found Mr. James and his crew a delight and professional in every way. Period! He has moved several of our friends and neighbors and came highly recommended. I do not pretend to know the details of your experience with his company but my family and I were satisfied in every way. They even insisted on taking numerous miscellaneous items which we believed we could fit into our vehicle. Not only that, but his helpers were the most well-mannered two men I've ever seen in that industry, and we have moved all over the country and dealt with quite a few. Shame on you for attempting to ruin a man's livelihood. Terry P

Nice review James. You're a deadbeat welsh.

Justice and karma will always win in the end. One way or the other:)

ID
Service
We Haul Moving And Delivery Moving Service
Pros
  • Job well done
Reason of review
Good customer service

We Haul Moving and Delivery Jacksonville FL

Warning! Do not use this moving service. Unprofessional and unreliable service. Caused damage to property, agreed to pay for damage and now months later have failed to honor their promise to pay and must be taken to court. Arrived at my location intoxicated, short handed and unprepared for delivery. The owner even recruited some derelict off the street to help unload and would not pay him. I had to come out of pocket to prevent an altercation.. Miserable experience with these idiots, plenty of other options in the area. Address of this service is 455 Trout River Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32208, contact is James, phone is 904-414-****. I would not recommend this service to anyone for any reason. Please beware.

Nice to see the business involved here is posting fake comments to attempt to repair their reputation. Too bad they don't put the same effort into improving their business or honoring their word.

Don't know the James you are talking about, but he certainly was not the James, owner of We Haul Moving and Delivery, in Jacksonville, Fl. who moved us to Tampa three weeks ago.

He and his guys were the best.

I ought to know. I'm in the military and have dealt with a lot of movers.

@PissedConsumer1299451

Why Lilly, it most certainly was THE James Harris, owner of We Haul Moving and Delivery in Jacksonville. He FLED the scene of a property damage accident, caused $2000 worth of damage during my move and now is a welshing deadbeat who won't pay for that damage HE caused. He also has mugshots online and a history of DUI and driving while suspended so YES it is in fact him.

Something smells fishy here. Mr.

James moved my Sister six months ago and she recommended him to me.

Spoke with him about moving us next week and we are sticking with him. SMH!

I am using Mr. James next weekend.

He moved my family last year and we found it to nbe a pleasure, which is why we called him back. Shame on you!

I saw this review of We Haul Moving and Delivery while searching reviews of a company I'm having move me from Ft. Lauderdale back to Jacksonville and, to say the least, I was stunned to see Mr.

James' company listed here. I have to refute these reviews of his company. My husband and I found he and his helpers professional, attentive to detail, well-mannered and the nicest group of gentlemen we've ever met when it comes to movers. We move often for my husband's work and have used Mr.

James several times over the years.

The only thing we can conclude is the aforementioned review was posted out of spite and revenge. God Bless!

Thanks for that report. I saw these guys on craigslist and was going to call them, saved me from making a possible mistake. What a *** that dude is.

View more comments (6)
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
payment of damages owed

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article