First choice

I have had an ongoing problem with keeping my pool cleaned, I consistently have had algae on the walls of my pool and my chemicals were always off. It seems like I am always putting chlorine in my pool. I called the ugly pool guys at we fix ugly pools and they came out and diagnosed the problem. The technician cleaned my tile and acid washed my pool and it has never been cleaner! I am now having them do my weekly pool service. I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends and family who are in need of a reliable pool service company.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

We Fix Ugly Pools is a company that is dedicated to improve existing pools of its clients whether those need a simple replaster, an exotic new surface or elaborated gateway. The company does resurfaces, it changes waterline tile, modernizes pool equipment whether it is rusty or just some is determined as leaking. We Fix Ugly Pools also adds salt systems, and it can even change the shape or depth of a pool. There are some pictures of fulfilled by the company projects on its website. We Fix Ugly Pools is based in Phoenix, Arizona and serves its community. The company gets right to work after signing up a contract, which is the third step after project discussion and price agreement.

We Fix Ugly Pools reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article