In an emergency my dog was not treated

Wee Care Animal Hospital Clintonville WI in an emergency on Sunday gave her no treatment. She was just put in a cage and left to die. They gave her no exam, no antibiotics, no IV although I felt she needed one due to throwing up. She had no treatment whatsoever. When I took her he said she had 3 or 4 quality years of life left. He had a cow appointment and had to leave for that. We figured he'd come back after that to treat her. Instead, no one checked on her during the day or gave her any treatment. The symptoms I gave him were symptoms of liver disease but he did not diagnose that. On Monday we were told she was "fine". We went to visit her and she was flat on her side able to move only her eyes. He said she was turning yellow (another sign of liver disease) but he still didn't give her anything for it. He said he needed a blood test before he could treat her. He didn't have the capability of doing that and didn't refer me to anyone who could give me immediate results. I want everyone, even in an emergency, to question your vet and ask lots of questions about the care their animal will receive.
ID
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Service
We Care Animal Hospital Veterinarian

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article