WAX n FACT stole two of my vinly records

I was JACKED at WAX n FACTS for two of my albums after a visit in an attempt to sell them. After the visit and once out on the street I went through my box and discovered that 2 of my albums were missing. I took in 53 and walked out with 51. I checked the box against my list and found 2 missing. I went back to the store and of course they denied ever seeing those 2 and I cannot prove that they did. I'd e-mailed my list a month prior to my visit so they knew what I was bringing in and knew what they were going to take before I even got there. I know those 2 were there because I counted and checked them on 3 separate occasions before I got there; the last time putting them in alphabetical order to make checking them off easier.

this is such B.S.!

ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

WAX N FACTS is a music shop that has been specializing in vinyl LP's and other music formats for many years. Situated in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, this store is well known among connoisseurs of music who like high quality analog sound and prefer vinyl LP’s to CDs and other digital formats. WAX N FACTS offers great selection of musical products from well known and alternative musicians, both historical and modern. Having hundreds of new releases and reissues, the shop is proud of its collection of music in different styles. Here you can also sell your used LP or CD and exchange it for another one.

WAX N FACTS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article