Verified Reviewer

Stay clear of Ryan Watlee

Update by user Nov 13, 2019

Watlee Construction is also FDR Construction. BBB is useless Businesses pay them.

If you use their website they tell you they will not report anything negative, at least that the way I understand it. Check it out.

How can Businesses with thirty years experience not have a compliant against them? Maybe they are Perfect, Ha Ha NOT.

Update by user Nov 12, 2019

Not yet

Update by user Nov 10, 2019

When we tried to cancel work Ryan Watlee threatened me with having Trusses delivered to my front lawn because he ordered them. I called American Truss and was told Watlee never ordered them. Coercion at the least.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2019
I contracted with Watlee to demo and build a covered Patio Screened in porch. He took a deposit of $17,000.00 from my Wife and I in August of 2017, He sent an ex convict to our home to do the demo. We were scared to death of this guy. That is the last we saw of Ryan Watlee's construction workers. After lying numerous times we asked for our Deposit returned. Ryan has had our Deposit since August 2017. He would not answer calls, emails or text's. We sought Legal Consul which cost us in excess of $8,000.00 because of Ryan Watlee's delays. Our Consul informed us we should seek meditation. We did so. We were not instructed clearly how it worked. We met this November 6th and Watlee offered us $6,000.00. Can you believe it? Watlee will not return our Deposit ( $17.500.00. ) nor will he pay the fee's for our Consul approx. ($8,000.00 ). He offered $6,000.00. My Wife is Disabled, I am eighty two years old. Thanks to Watlee and Joe Cannon Construction, At eighty two I have a $180,000.00 mortgage and credit card debt in excess of $40,000.00. If you want to use either of these Companies you are on your own.
ID
Service
Watlee Construction Patio Building Service
Cons
  • Take advantage of seniors
Loss
Preferred solution
Return our Deposit and Attorney Fees

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article