WATER GATE APARTMENTS IS A RIP OFF!!!!!

I LIVED IN WATER GATE APARTMENT HOMES FOR TWO YEARS.. I MOVED OUT IN AUGUST WHEN MY LEASE EXPIRED.. BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT FIX THE CARPETING.. THEY HAD THREE DIFFRENT MANAGEMENT TEAMS TO WORK IN THE COMPLEX DURING MY TIME THERE.. NEVER HAVE I BEEN LATE ON MY RENT NOR HAVE THEY HAD ANY TROUBLE OR COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME.. WHEN I MOVED I GAVE THEM MY 60 DAY NOTICE, MY FORWARDING ADRESS ONCE I MOVED AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.. I RECEIVED A BILL FOR 231.00 FOR SOME NEW SERVICES AFTER I HAD BEEN GONE OVER A MONTH AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID "DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT IT'S ONLY FOR NEW LEASES OR RENEWAL OF LEASES".. SO I RECEIVE A LETTER FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TODAY SAYING I OWE 251.46!! SO I GO OVER TO THE COMPLEX AND SHOW THEM THE LETTER AND THEY SAY "YOU TURNED THE KEYS IN ON THE 11TH SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TIME YOUR THERE".. I HAD 20 DAYS TO VACATE.. AND NOT ONCE DID THEY CALL ME OR SEND ME ANYTHING STATING THAT I OWED ANYTHING INSTEAD THE MANIPULATED THE SYSTEM AND SENT MY INFO TO A COLLECTION AGENCY.. ON TOP OF THAT SHE STATED THAT I DIDN'T GIVE HER MY FORWARDING ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER.. AND IT WAS HER THAT WROTE IT ALL DOWN.. SO IF YOU LIVE IN THE WATER GATES APARTMENT HOMES ON CANTRELL IN LITTLE ROCK AR.. YOUR IN TROUBLE..

:( I lived at Watergate and totally agree! I dealt with 3 different management teams as well.

I moved out in January 2011. I turned my notice in November 30th 2010 that I would be moving out at the first of the year. The reason for my move was the leak in the ceiling that took 6 months for someone to come look at and fix, the mold that was growing in the ceiling from the leak, the shooting in the parking lot that I was lied to about even though I had a news report and police report in hand, and the fact the *** people lost my notice to vacate and now I owe 2 months of rent because of these idiots! I contacted Bell Partners and spoke to a few people but no one would return my calls after I threatened legal action with the mold if they didn't release me from what I owed even though I gave a notice.

Needless to say this place is disgusting, poorly managed and going down hill fast! Not to mention I lived in a one bedroom apartment and they moved a family of 4 ABOVE ME! Not cool! Not happy!

Hate this place! Do not consider it!

AND THE POWER BUTTON IS ON THE HARD DRIVE OR TOP RIGHT SIDE OF UR LAP TOP.. OR BETTER YET USE UR EYE LIDS AND CLOSE THEM!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article