Verdine Utg

Verified Reviewer

Order not received

Placed an order on 08.02.2024.Paid nearly £ 70.Today , 14.03.2024 - no trace of my order.No one from Water Drop unswering my inquiery

Loss:
Pros:
  • Unrelaiable
Cons:
  • Good products

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: do not use purchase from them.You will receive your first orders , then they will just take your money with out delivering

Diana R Coz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Harrow, Harrow

Not received order

They refused to answer the phone number just get cut off, it isnt a connecting number

They refuse to answer emails

They dont deliver your products which you have paid a lot for

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs

map-marker Wandsworth, England

Not received order

My order was apparently damaged by yodel ,and disposed of.i have not been able to contact water drop once the phone numbers don't work no one answers my call just some cheap answer machine message .this feels very much like a con in which I have lost 40 pounds.i needed this item to help my diabetes.shame on you water drop.give me back my money thievesDO NOT PURCHE FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article