Shady

WatchesKeep - Shady
This website looks very impressive. Professionally displayed, quick navigation but look closer. I ordered a Rolex replica with a listed price of $216.00 USD. After my credit card was processed a receipt popped up but it just didn't look right. No name, no shipping info, no item description, etc. Then I check my credit card to find that it was charged $237.16.So I checked the website for contact info. It says that they have live chat, telephone and email. All I found was an email address and it claims a prompt response. I never heard anything from them. i contacted by credit card provider who promptly reversed the transaction. Maybe these guys are legit but from my experience nothing more than a scam.
ID
#1940236 Review #1940236 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Not honest
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article