map-marker Mountain View, California

Embarrassing

Washington Wizards - Embarrassing

A 5 and 25 team resting players on a nightly basis. The integrity of the game is at the heart of this issue.

Jan 3, 2024 and Jan 4, 2024 3 games 3 perspectives: (1st game) Washington Wizards down by 10 points with 4 mins to go in 3rd quarter never played a starter against, beginning of 4th quarter down by 15 points at that point a 5 and 25 team quits not just that night but every night on a nightly basis, when (2nd&3rd games) 3 league MVPs with 6 championships between them both had a deficit of 10 or more with 6 mins of the game played, and both teams won and both are contenders.

It's embarrassing how the Washington Wizards continue to disrespect the game I love. As a lifelong NBA fan, I'm hurt, I understand rest, I understand that from both organization prospective and player and I have no problem but to be getting paid in the highest 1% of the world and to not have any gamesmanship or even pride is down right ridiculous, and I'm considering something I never thought of.

User's recommendation: Concerning issues

Ondray P

Verified Reviewer

Donation opportunities

Good day My name is Ondray Pearson. I run a non-profit called Keeping the Faith Foundation. We work with those who have cancer and are going through radiation and chemo with their everyday bills. I'm writing to ensure that if you can provide donations, I wanted to apply and get on your calendar as early as possible to be considered. If you would please send me the information so that I can apply. You can look at our website and learn more about our knowledge and work. Thank you so much for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon. Ondray Pearson Www.keepingthefaithfoundation.com 404-790-****

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article