Worst insurance company ever

We filed a disability claim with this company. Some how they screwed up and put the wrong persons name and account number on the paperwork they filed. After we finally got that straightened out then they were requiring paper work be filled out almost monthly from our Dr. Every time I returned the paper work to them they said they did not receive it. They gave me a fax number to use and every time I tried it was busy. Here it is March and we still have not received January or February's payments. I called 2/23/15 and spoke with Kathy. The paper work I mailed to them on 2/14/15 they still had not received or processed. We live in Minnesota and it was mailed to Michigan. I called on 3/2/15 to see if the paper work had yet been processed and was told by Philamina that a check would be going out this week. I called on 3/5/15 to see if the check was mailed and was told by Brad that he could not help me and he needed to transfer me to someone who handles my husband's policy. Well of course no one was available and I left a voice mail for Kathy and of course she did not get back to me. I tried numerous times to call again and now I get disconnected every time I call. This is the most unprofessional and dysfunctional company I have ever dealt with.
ID
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article