map-marker Whitney Point, New York

Very rude customer service

I stopped at McDonald's to get something to eat approximately 10:00 a.m. on April 4th I waited in line and when I got to the register the employee behind the counter said what do you want? I said excuse me. Is there any way to talk to your customers asking them? What do you want? What about welcome to McDonald's? How can I help you proceeded to talk to another co-worker and she came to the register to wait on me. She said that she is about ready to quit her job that they are so short staffed. The new higher never showed up and I said that's not my problem and it's no excuse for you to treat your customers with disrespect. I would really like this to be followed through and something to be done about the way that they treat their customers

User's recommendation: Take your chances

Emberly Nqv

Washington Mills - Apartment Rental Review

Washington Mills - Apartment Rental Review
Updated by user Dec 18, 2016

Some staff shouldn't be working there.

Original review Dec 17, 2016
Washington mills of Lawrence, MA got away with stiffing my mother with stage 3 cancer of leaving a damaged sink and refrigerator and refused to pay her the full security deposit. Instead used her well deserved pay deposit for these alleged damages they claimed she left behind. Mind you, she did try to get the equipment inspected but they didn't bother to come. Subjecting her to maintenance getting in on their shady business, and slapping her with a bill. The staff at Winn Management was a rat, and she seemed to have a disguised display of superiority complex that only my mom and I picked up on. Not really feeling at ease in her direction. And getting her rent raised, even though she's on section 8. Another way to get her to move out? Well hon, it worked. I hope you're happy exploiting the less-well-off!
Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Guest

If you really feel she was treated unfairly and her deposit is being unlawfully withheld, you can contact the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's Office. I would leave the cancer part out as that has no bearing on whether someone is legally entitled to their monies back.

Emberly Nqv
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1257322

What's the main number to consumer protection law?

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article