Verified Reviewer

I've been taken advantage of and company refuse to take responsibility.

Warmerunion Com - I've been taken advantage of and company refuse to take responsibility.
I've ordered 2 leather coats and a Ew14 wheel scooter and I've received nothing and the company mailed my scooter to the wrong address and will not refund my money or reship me a new scooter as I paid for. I don't have money to throw away to these countries such as China pulling scams and stealing money from customers.

User's recommendation: If you see a item and the price is too good to be True it's a scam.

ID
Indianapolis, Indiana

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article