Don’t waste your time with this company

everything the owner Steve said would not happen ended up happening. Plus the tore up my grass delivering to the wrong location. Would never recommend or use again
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Never use again!!!!

Garbage. I'm not even sure you can call whast this company dropped off wood. It looked like it had been marinated in rain water and mud for the last 2 years. Never using this company again.

SWAMP FIREWOOD !!! by Warm & Toasty Firewood, BE AWARE

Warm And Toasty Firewood - SWAMP FIREWOOD !!! by Warm & Toasty Firewood, BE AWARE
Stephen owner of the Warm & Toasty Firewood business delivered to me this garbage instead of firewood (see the picture). During our telephone conversation before delivery he confirmed it is a seasonal firewood. I paid cash as I was asked to do so before it was dumped and then I discovered I was defrauded. I asked Mr Steve politely to pick this useless swamp wood that does not even ignite and he refused. This is definitely a fraudulent way of conducting the business. A majority of firewood delivered is unusable and is mostly heavy wet knotty over sized yard waste and a high amount of mud mixed in wood. BE AWARE.

I too received a load of soaking wet, dirty, bottom-of-the-pile swamp wood from Steve @ Warm & Toasty Firewood. I paid $225,00 CASH for letting them dump their GARBAGE on my property?!?!

Jefferson, New Jersey
Cons
  • Very bad
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article