Pathetic Services !!

I had booked a magician & a games co ordinator from Rajouri garden store for my daughter's birthday party on 221st October. Specific tome of 5.30 was given. When no one turned up at 6 (though i was promised the guys would be there at 5) i tried the owners No. His No. was not reachable. I tried the store landline but the guy who picked up had no clue of what i was talking. The owner apparantly had gone for his cell phone repair. I tried the shop No 15-20 times as the kids were asking for the activities but no favorable response. Finally the magician turned up at 6.45 PM. We had a deadline of 7.30 at the KFC restaurant at Janak Puri. The magician only performed for 15-20 minutes as we had a cake cutting at 7. My advice is guys do not trust them on such things as this might spoil the occasion which otherwise you dad planned to the minutest detail !!
Delhi, Delhi
Service
Wanna Party Party Entertainment
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Wanna Party - Foil Balloons Review from Delhi, Delhi

I had purchased foil balloons with gas from wanna party in august so i kept the foil balloons after the occassion to reuse them, I had gone to the shop for getting gas filled in the balloons on 1/03/2016... They had charged me 200 rupees for gas for 4 balloons 50 rupees per balloon in august... This time they charged 400 rupees and not only this the balloons were not properly tied or something the balloons came down the very next day... I had got the gas filled around 8:30 pm on 1st and in the morning balloons were on the floor... I feel so cheated will never reccomend anyone to buy stuff from wanna party
Delhi, Delhi
Reason of review
Bad quality

No online shopping even though website offers it

I went to the wanna party website on reading this post (http://bpbweekend.com/shop/bpb-review-wanna-party) and ordered some things for my son's birthday. From the looks of it, it seems a fully functional online shopping website. http://www.i-wannaparty.com/index.php I received immediate confirmation of my order after I placed it and as per their process, I was to get an order tracking number next. When I did not get it for 2 days, I sent them an email and called them up. They told me that no order was received but they would send me the items from their Mumbai store. I did get it but it was not what I ordered. When I called the Mumbai store, they said that what I ordered was not in stock (even though their website said 100 pieces available) and that actually the website is not really functional. That is simply ridiculous - why have offer online shopping when you arent even geared up for it. I then called up their head office in Delhi, since the Mumbai outlet is just a franchisee. And was totally appalled by the attitude of the Delhi head. He was totally unapologetic about the fact that the website is infact not meant for online shopping and in his own words" half the things shown on the website are not even in stock".Well if that's the case, you, my friend are guilty of misrepresentation. And if your website is not ready to offer online shopping, then how can it accept an order and even give me an order number ?? There was a complete lack of apathy on his part - no sense of customer service or even a mere responsibility for throwing a person's plan out of gear. Not just that, he disconnected my call in the middle of the conversation and refused to take the call later ! Such juvenile, uncouth and arrogant attitude is not expected. The Mumbai person to his benefit was more apologetic and agreed to let me keep a small part of the order as compensation. This business/ragtag outfit reeks of unpreparedness, unprofessionalism and really bad business ethics. I am completely pissed.

Ive been to their store in andheri. They are new and is progressing well and have received very good responses from customers as well as magazines.

Everyone makes mistakes at the beginning. Give them some room to improve and suggest instead of blogging around ruining their name. If you own a store that's just running, you would expect some room for tolerance when u make mistakes, won't you?

I can't say much about the Delhi dude but Mumbai one...gotta give him some credit for the apology and compensation. Instead of blogging your frustration here maybe you could give them some kind suggestions to improve ?

Maybe you can come here.You will enjoy the high quality snd low price!

www.valmall.com

To read more: https://www.wannaparty.in/shipping
Wanna Party Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.wannaparty.in/terms-of-use
Wanna Party FAQ
At Wanna Party, Company's aim is to make shopping for The Client's party as fun as the party itself. As The Customer shop on Company's site, questions may pop into The Client's head. When The Client are at The User's local Wanna Party store, The User of Website look for one of Wanna Party's' associates to help answer The Customer's questions. When The Customer buy online at wannaparty.in, Website want to answer The Customer's questions just as well. Top Frequently Asked Questions. Shipping from Wanna Party is FAST and easy. All orders are shipped via standard courier unless The User of Website call Website and make a special request for expedited shipping. Extra charges are applicable for expedited shipping. www.wannaparty.in work with leading courier companies in India like Fedex, First Flight, Aramex, DTDC. All extra large items are shipped via Speed Post under Indian Postal Service and levy extra shipping charges for the same. All extra large items are marked with a special NOTE** at the bottom of the description.
To read more: https://www.wannaparty.in/faq
Top Wanna Party Services

Party Entertainment

Summary

Wanna Party is a firm specializing in party supplies and other accessories. Wanna Party has been offering its renowned products for more than 5 years. The firm helps different people caught up with dozens of things every day plan and organize the celebration to remember. Wanna Party has a wide range of products that are hard to find on the market. The inventory of Wanna Pary has more than 5 000 of SKUs offering photo props, glow in the dark, balloons, candles, and many more products to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and Halloween etc.

Wanna Party reviews and complaints

Wanna Party is ranked 20 out of 123 in Party Supplies category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article