Steve H Xhm

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Perth, Western Australia

Went to VW Wangara to buy a VW Golf sat in 5+ nobody bothered to come and speak to us? I went into the showroom and walked around for 10 mins nothing ?

After 25 minutes a 'sales manager' spoke to us and was very off hand and didn't really want to sell us a car ? Twenty minutes later we had spent Forty thousand dollars from a company who wants to sell cars?

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Stay away if you want to buy a new car.

Terence Lyl

VW Golf R Special edition

Bought a new VW Golf R Special edition in December 2018, cost $70+k. So far it has been back on 7 occasions, all before its 1st service. It has had a new wheel bearing, new spacers above the springs, a new driveshaft, anew front end off a showroom car, and another repair that is not stated on the repair order. So far it has been at the VW Wangara garage, in Berriman drive, Wanneroo, Perth WA for the past two months. I have had CA try to concilliate, but they refused any conciliation. VW Australia, refused to buy the car back or replace, despite so many faults, and no idea what it is. I have found both the dealer principal, who incidentally has made one call and washed his hands with the matter, and VW Australia pathetic in there duty of care and lack of communication. The service Mgr offered 2 logbook services, and if the fault occurred again, he would do all he could to resolve. Nothing stating that he was prepared to replace or buy back. I have now gone to the ACCC for resolution, whilst VW do nothing. For such a huge supposedly German quality company, they have treated me abysmally and think because they are a huge company,they can fob me off and I will go away quietly. VW I will continue to advertise your appalling behaviour and dreadful customer service.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Crap customer service
  • Free water
Cons:
  • Pathetic service
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article