*** And Associates Real Estate Attorney Review from Chicago, Illinois

i hired Jeff *** as my home closing attorney. He's very difficult to reach by both phone and email. His assistant always told me she's not capable to answer my question and Jeff is not in the office and ask me call back later to check if he's in or not instead of ask the attorney get a call back to his customer. There's no status update and answer to my questions unless I call and trace after. All the works and communication seems done by the assistant and I always wondering what I am actually pay for is an attorney assistant instead of an attorney. I get no professional advice and service at all.
ID
Chicago, Illinois
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Lu *** *** & Associates in Duluth, GA - bad lawyer

Do not use this lawyer. He is a scam. He took my money and refused to refund me when i decided not to use his services the very next day. He went to cash the check $750 partial fee at a local Atlanta Check cashing place. Because I issued a stop pmt on the check, he used check cashing because he knew a bank would not honor the check. Now he has the check cashing place sue me. I already paid him $200 as consultation fees. Please do not use this lawyer, run away from him as fast as you can

I agree! He is very dishonest!

I was doing business with Mr. *** and all he did was lie. Said he had the money the whole time but was actually looking for investors the entire time. Tried to blame delays on everything but him but it was really cause he had no money.

He's on the same level as a *** artist or pyramid schemer. Run as fast as you can away from this guy and never look back.

He is the most Dishonest disgusting person I've ever tried to do business with. He's a liar and a scammer!

Do not Trust a word that comes out of his mouth. Awful human being!

Lucy, I am so sorry about your situation. I've also been in the same shoe as you when Lu *** years ago, did not know what he was doing and made my family suffer as a result.

Not only that, he was very unprofessional and shrewd, charged us for copy fee which is illegal.

He misrepresented us.

What you can do is file a bar complaint against him.

Indeed. These types of lawyers are all over the place.....for instance I know of a young lawyer in the state of California who is so greedy that you can see it in his eyes.

He did nothing but lie to me about my case. He's also really good at creating fasle hope if you file this motion or that motion.....yeah, he just wanted money.

His name is James Alderson, his office is called: Alderson Law Office located in Victoriville California. Keep your eyes open and don't retain him!

Well, your not alone. Amada Metcalf, an African American Attorney in San Rafael CA., took our money to help our ward, whom is African America, and being intentionally discriminated against by the Superintendent at Oak Grove Union School District.

Any way, this lousy attorney is very hostile, arrogant, and highly unprofessional.

So, don't feel alone.

These are very greedy, self centered individuals, who could care less about anyone except their pocket books. :roll

View more comments (4)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article