BRYAN TALBOT/BULGARIA/RENTAL FRAUD/SCAM/WALNUT HOUSE/VILLA LORNA

-----Original Message----- From: Trust and Security @***.co.uk Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:00 PM To: noreply@***a y.com Subject: HomeAway.co.uk Case 0317**** [ ref:00D78VtP.5007ITj0E:ref ] Dear Customer, HomeAway.co.uk, 834229, 3 bedroom luxury villa with private pool in Polkovnik Sveshtarovo, Bulgaria. You recently made an enquiry for the above referenced property. Although this rarely occurs on HomeAway Inc websites, we identified this property as suspicious. The above referenced property may not be legitimate or in compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, the property is no longer active and has been removed from our website(s). We advise you to stop communications with this owner immediately and to not make any payments. - If you already made a payment, contact your payment provider immediately to stop payment and/or seek reimbursement. - If you have not booked this property, we suggest you search our site for alternative properties.- Please be advised that at this time, this property is ineligible for participation in the Basic Rental Guarantee from HomeAway. If you need further assistance, please feel free to visit our Support page at: http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/info/a ... er-support Trust and Security Manager HomeAway UK Ltd Hythe House 200 Shepherds Bush Road London, W6 7NL United Kingdom Company Registration No. 0315**** (England and Wales) Tel: +44 (0) 20* 827 *971 Fax: +44 (0) 20* 821 *388 Website: http://www.homeaway.co.uk Email received from http://www.homeaway.co.uk Dear Bryan, I appreciate the time and effort made to send us the documents for your property. After careful review of your account and your situation, we have made the decision to refuse the publication of your adverts on our site(s). At HomeAway, we aim to delight our customers by creating a trustworthy marketplace. We cannot risk confusing our travellers as they are likely to check the identity of owners and their properties on the internet before making a booking. StEphanie Meyer EU Trust and Security Administrator Property website here: http://walnuthousebulgaria.webs.com/ http://www.vacationrentalpeople.com/rental-property.aspx/World/Europe/Bulgaria/Black-Sea-Coast/Dobrich/Polkovnik-Sveshtarovo/Villa-45807#Description

Folks

Unfortunately, there is a deranged fraudster in Bulgaria who is obviously upset that his efforts to defraud Bryan and Sheila Talbot of their retirement holiday home have failed. The fraudster Goes under a variety of alias's and posts absurd and unsubstantiated claims against the Talbot's and is indeed allegedly under investigation by Interpol and National Police Forces.

Be wary of being taken in by a hateful fraudster who is the subject of Interpol enquiries and is trying to destroy the Talbot family. Check out the credibility of the fraudster under his various alias's and use your own judgement!

Whilst free speech should be a cornerstone of democracy, the internet is not a forum of truths and will be used by miscreants to abuse innocent victims and influence those that have no credible knowledge of a reported situation.

I live and work in the Bloxham area (home to the Talbot family) and can confirm the Talbot family are a popular and respected family who positvely contribute to the local community.

Anon

This whole topic is a scam - part of a campaign of total lies being waged by someone who is in urgent need of psychiatric help. I am aware that Bryan has been persecuted by this sad and malicious person over a number of years and I can assure everyone that what you read is a complete fabrication.

He(?) has recently sent Bryan some posts I made on a site dealing with Bulgaria but altered to appear as though Bryan was some kind of criminal. His accusations also include suggestions about any kind of crime you care to think of - they are all likewise complete fabrications and no more than lies.

If I find out who is trying to involve me in his lunatic activity they will be hearing from my lawyer.......IF they are lucky; if they're not, they will be hearing from someone rather more direct in their actions!

My psychiatrist has suggested I am suffering from extreme low self -esteem and suicidal tendencies. He has instructed me that if I wrote down all the negative things I think about myself, my life and events and genuinely feel to be true, I may be able to shake them off. That should improve my general outlook, give me some optimism and something positive in my life instead of just negativity and a clear possibility of not killing myself, so here it is:

To summarise:

1. I am dim-witted and addled British trailer trash well past it's sell-by date.

2. I am mentally incapable of complying with the rules and regulations of an insurance company and then complain because they will not pay out on the basis of my stupidity and lack of comprehension of their clearly laid-out rules.

3. I idiotically write out POAs allowing other people to sell property that is allegedly, but not provably mine, then have the audacity to blame other people for my own idiocy when that property is sold..

4. I put myself in the untenable and ludicrous position of being hugely in debt and unable to pay the mortgage on "my" property.

5. I publish lunatic statements about myself all over the internet as to why various companies will not advertise my property because I have been proven to be engaging in fraud of various types.

6. I then am stupidly surprised that I cannot rent out said property because I am a fraudster.

7. I cannot sell said property because of the reputation I have established for myself and my property.

Any positive feedback very much welcomed.

Bryan

• Personal attacks will be deleted, so please delete it

This is a vile personal attack on me by a very sick individual who hasn't got the guts to attack in his own name so that is why he uses over a 100 aliases and different IP addresses

Walnut house/villa lorna/ bryan talbot/bulgaria/fraud/scam/paedophile/***

My gratitude goes out to Marek Zywicki and his wife Bogumila, whose information allows me the opportunity to make this latest posting on the Talbot fraudster and paedophile. The wife, Sheila, was again in the Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford latterly. As is her wont, she again imbibed alcohol as soon as she rose in the morning and then passed out with what turned out to be a stroke. Whilst in intensive care, she was largely in a semi-conscious state and rambled a great deal. The rambling covered much ground about her sordid and depraved life with the male Talbot and how she deeply regretted ever marrying the ***-man and paedophile. She expressed concern that he would be arrested and imprisoned again and she with him. She was exteremely worried that the male Talbot would be arrested again in Bulgaria on one of his "pretext jaunts" - the next one to be with some of his paedophile associates in Sunny Beach, ostensibly photographing semi-dressed young children on behalf of an orphanage, but really arranging "dates" with six year olds. Apart from the illicit sexual behaviour she also felt he might be caught in the UK for not declaring this paid "photography" to the Tax Authorities. She is also worried tremendously about the neighbours finding out about their activities as her daughter Louise has a young son who attends school very close to their home and that the male's abuse of him will get out. The Radcliffe staff say her days are numbered, though she may become at least semi coherent at a later stage, she will never again be able to walk properly.

Ash

Walnut house/villa lorna/ bryan talbot/bulgaria/fraud/scam/paedophile/***

Ash

As now reported on the BritsinBulgaria website by Christine Shaw (www.britsinbulgaria.co.uk), Bill Reynough, an ally and friend of Bryan Talbot, has now been detained permanently by the Police for activity in the sphere of paedophilia:

Bulgarian Court Orders Permanent Detention for British ***

Crime | May 2, 2012, Wednesday| 539 views

A Bulgarian court has ordered permanent detention of a 63-year-old alleged British *** who was nabbed in Bulgaria on Sunday.

The man is suspected of sexually abusing two Roma brothers aged 10 and 11. The children’s family allegedly knew of the Brit’s doings and received financial support from him.

If proven guilty, the suspect faces between 3 and 12 years behind bars. It is still unknown whether the man participated in a *** network.

The 63-year-old Brit named Bill Reynough was detained in the central Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo, with one of the children at his home. The children’s family lives in the nearby town of Pavlikeni.

The regional court in Veliko Tarnovo ruled Wednesday that there is sufficient evidence to assume that Reynough committed the crime he is suspected of, which is why it ordered his permanent detention.

Reynough’s court-appointed lawyer Stancho Lazarov had asked for a house arrest citing the Brit’s bad health, and the fact that he is cooperating with the investigators. Lazarov also said Reynough made confessions but denied any accusations of using force. The court is set to notify Bulgaria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

=========================================================

Reynough’s confessions and our insider investigations prove conclusively that the finger is pointed firmly at Talbot as a co-conspirator and activist in the area of illegal sex with minors, along with Reynough. Talbot will be summonsed to face charges in Bulgaria and is expected to be sentenced to a prison term of up to 12 years with Reynough.

Ashley Morris.

Hi Bob,

Tell me about it! I booked with him through "Holiday Lettings" in 2010, but dealt directly with him. I'm out 495 quid. He said something like it had been broken into and all the doors and fittings stolen! Yeah, sure. Anyway, wouldn't give me my money back. Said this was one of "Holiday Lettings" exclusions. Well I could do with a few exclusions like that - reckon I'd be pretty rich soon. Anyway, he'll be laughing on the other side of his face when the Police come knocking on his door. You can find his address via the rental website. Real *** artist.

Bob.

View more comments (7)
ID
Walnut, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article