Undermining sales consultant who was not professional and patronising and belittled us in our own home. Be wary people this organisation needs a good look at themselves.

Customer service appalling, sales approach intimidating and made this a shocking experience. The consultant questioned us when we had a suggestion on what we would like and said we were confused because we have been looking at too many ideas on the net. We explained to him these were ideas we got from your showroom and then he went silent, no apology.

User's recommendation: No way in this world would I recommend this company to anyone, they were over priced and the consultant thought we were going to be easily influenced by his intimidating approach. Our experience has left us confused why companies take this approach in their sales methods.

Port Broughton, South Australia

Quoted without measuring

This only applies to the gepps cross wall span we had a booked appointment at 4pm.. the staffer was 30minutes late even after a work colleague told her not to go out... our customer service rep still went and we waited till she got back. 30 minutes. First wrong move. But thats not the worst of it.. we went through selections and ideas and decided on color style and other bits and pieces .. this bit was easy .. its the next bit that truly intrigues me on how wall span actually operate ..so after we finished deciding we asked ok so whats it going to cost....she came up with a quote of over $24000 but because of this 50%off all kitchen cabinets... which i may add this so called special is so misleading because it is the guts of the cabinets or what the industry calls the carcass that the sale applies to not what us common people or the online dictionary would refer to as cabinets..brought the cost down to around $20000....hang on here's the kicker..she actually quoted me on a full kitchen without using or even looking at the measurements..when i asked just to check on her quote..her response was "i have a good eye on these things." !!!!!!! so she was late ...didnt measure but still quoted and their so called 50% off cabinets is is misleading...Look guys be smart and aware.. this is my experience and it is quite startling shop around get quotes before you decide...stay away from anyone who does not pull out a tape measure but still quotes you

Gepps Cross, South Australia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Unbelievable lack of ethics and services and admissionof errors WALLSPAN Adelaide

refer to https://wallspankitchens.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/hello-world-2/ Let us know if you wish to participate in a media driven Class Action against Wallspan or Kitchen Connections for promises not kept, errors made, misleading comments or representations, bad design advice, bad builds or other issues. An Australia wide legal Class action is on the move to do justice to consumers who are promised (both verbally and written ) concepts but are not getting delivery of same. Is this company too big to care or just egocentric in Management style, hiding behind false claims and under the impression that they need not abide by consumer needs and consumer laws as they believe they just “supply the merchandise” and the rest is up to you ? Are their kitchens truly custom built or just pre-made units that their designers and sales staff carefully squeeze into your Kitchen cavity after using beautiful words and semantics and positioning of measurements ? Custom built should mean custom built to the exact desires and measurements that are physically possible for the customer and not vv . If you need to pay 500% more for such misleading builds, you might as well go to Bunnings or Mitre10 or IKEA , buy what you want in same or similar boxes and contract an installer to do the rest!
Adelaide, South Australia
Reason of review
Bad quality

Kitchen dis-connection give Wallspan a wide berth

This is one company you really need to think twice about using – I wish I had seen various websites like this before using them – the price may appear cheap but the hassles, quality and time you will waste following up after the install will soon make all other alternatives much more economical. I would also recommend you consider withholding final payment until you are 100% happy with the product as this company is not interested in timely and appropriate remedy to any faults or issues with goods or service once they have your money. I experienced the following and I can not believe I am in a unique situation: a. Expect to have to assist the delivery driver with unloading of your kitchen materials – only one driver was sent with my kitchen materials and it was expected I would assist with the unload b. Although you may have a time booked for the installer expect them to turn up from any time after 5am – mine arrived at a ridiculous hour in the morning expecting to commence work. c. Be sure to lock away any valuables or goods you don't wont removed from your house – I had elements of my kitchen appliances removed and I could not get them returned – this included requesting Wallspan head office to assist – they were not interested. d. Your appliances will likely be installed by the kitchen cabinet installer not the electrician or plumber. I had a range hood damaged and neither Wallspan or the installer would acknowledge the damage. I was left to organise replacement of the new unused damaged range hood via the Australian service agent. e. My benchtop was damaged at some stage during installation – one of the tradespeople had made a crude attempt to cover the damage with silicone – I would advise you inspect all panels etc with a fine tooth comb – non of the trades people involved with my job( all booked by Wallspan incidentally) would own up or acknowledge the damage. f. Expect the installer to have a few attempts at doors etc – I have numerous spare holes in the inside of doors where the installer got it wrong drilled and hung them on the wrong side and literally just had another bash at the door. g. Two of my end panels were damaged prior to install yet rather than replace them they installed the panels – expect around 6 months to get things rectified. h. Beware that 1cm gaps on kick panels is the standard you may get from your installer – good luck getting the kick panel to fit flush with the floor. i. I would advise you ask for the kick panels not to be installed prior to you vacuuming and cleaning under your cupboards – the installers will leave all sorts of waste and offcuts behind the panels which is a great trap for vermin. They will remove goods that don't belong to them but don't expect them to remove the rubbish and mess they make. j. Do not expect any level of customer service after Wallspan have your money – I made over 40 phone calls, sent in excess of 20 emails and made 6 visits to the state head office – the company is not interested in you once they have you funds. Anyway I think you get the idea, hopefully my stressful, disappointing and expensive experience can be a lesson for others. I feel justified in leaving this review given I have exhausted every means available to me to engage with Wallspan to resolve the issues to my satisfaction - they are just not interested, and the facts of my installation are therefore out there for others to consider when choosing a kitchen company.
Brisbane, Queensland
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article