Wallingford Buick GMC, Terrible Sales Management

So, I put a deposit on a $22,500 used Pontiac after a day or two of negotiations with a salesman....all set to pickup the car on the weekend. Two days later I get a message to call my salesman, the car apparently already had a deposit on it but they have another one "exactly the same" I can have. Well, that car has $5,500 more miles, no sunroof and has been modified with headers and other performance mods. At that point, 11:30 AM, I request my deposit back. After 7 hours of communications back and forth, of course no refund. It's not about the money at this point, I know I will get that back with a credit card dispute. It's about being treated like trash after they sell the car that was supposed to be mine to someone else you would think they could take the two minutes to process a credit card refund. Nope, they'd rather *** me around all day. Can't get a manager on the phone but my salesman sure is sorry......thanks, that makes me feel better that you are sorry. Here's to hoping the other guy backs out of the deal and they are stuck with the car.
ID
Newton, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article