Do not buy from Wallace Jeep, Ram, CHRYSLER in Stuart Florida

This is the worst dealership we have ever bought a new vehicle from. Run don't Walk away. We purchased a 2020 Rubicon Unlimited MSRP over $53,000. Christian was the salesman and Houston the sales manager. We were never allowed to test drive the car. It was not ready, and we were pressured into closing the deal By the end of the day, otherwise they said the price would change. The salesman showed up at our home at 9:30pm with the Jeep, still not ready for delivery, not even cleaned and detailed. Christian assured us that they would clean it and take care of any issues. The next morning I drove it for the first time and I couldn't believe how bad it drove. It wouldn't stay on the road it kept wandering, and there was something wrong with the steering. I immediately called and told them that I wanted to cancel the sale. I drove slowly to the dealership and told them I wanted them to unravel the deal. The sales manager Houston said what do you want us to do we don't make them! My answer to him was when a customer brings you a problem they expect a solution. Sales Manager Houston offered for me to trade it back on something else, and he told me I would lose $2000, plus I would have to pay the $699 Dealer Fee, and another Filing Fee $135.50. I told him that I would consider another vehicle but I wasn't going to lose $2,834.50. Manager Houstons next remark was I didn't make any money on you when I sold you the Jeep. Then he said Bring it in 3 times for service and file under the Lemon Law As a last resort, I called Wallace Jeep and asked to speak to Mr Wallace. I was asked what the call was regarding. I told them that the Jeep we purchased was not safe to drive and that it was purchased for a stage 4 cancer patient for transportation. The manager said he would pass the information on to Rusty Wallace. It has now been over a month, and Ive never heard back. My advice to everyone is DO NOT BUY FROM WALLACE JEEP, RAM, CHRYSLER IN STUART FLORIDA! I have since discovered that Jeep has a steering problem and the FCA, is aware of it. I drove the Jeep for 70 miles, and have since traded the Jeep elsewhere and have lost a total of $3,500. Mr Wallace we purchased from your dealerships a 2020 Volvo 3 months ago, and then the 2020 Rubicon Unlimited a month ago. Not only have you lost our business, I had 3 friends that decided to go elsewhere.
ID
Vero Beach, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article