Worst experience ever!!

I purchased an item on August 3rd. I still haven't received it and now I don't need it. I have sent over 11 emails trying to get my money back and they keep telling me they are working on it. The phone number is a dead end number and says no one is there.. this is the worst customer service I have ever had. I will never buy anything from them again and I hope you don't either.
Order processing issue

Appalling and extremely disappointing

I ordered a camera tripod attachment on 22nd May from this company and despite many promises have never received the goods. Disgraceful service. Very disappointing. Waited over 9 weeks now!
Order processing issue

Wake Up Your Passion Awful Customer Service

Wake up Your Passion is an internet based product sales company that advertises on Facebook. It sells a "flexible tripod" mount for cameras. I ordered the product on 5/31/17. After no shipment of the product 2 weeks later, and no communication from the company informing me of the delay at any time , I requested that the order be cancelled. They replied 24 hours later that it's not possible to cancel, and that I must wait up to 3 weeks for the product to ship. After several email exchanges, they Insisted the product would ship, regardless of my not wanting the product. Further, their return policy imposes a $5 "restocking fee." The company maintains a fake physical address in Maryland, USA and their published phone number is a dead end, informing customers that the only way to communicate is via email. This company's attitude toward customers is an excellent example of how not to treat people. It clearly doesn't care about customer service and doing the right thing. Proactive communication is non-existent. Had I known ahead of time that this is how it treat customers I would not have given it my business. It will not get any going forward. Failure to adequately communicate shipping delays, refusing to cancel orders before they ship, and imposing a "restocking fee" are all hallmarks of a shady operation that does not deserve to be in business.

Do NOT ever buy anything from Gizmodern. I ordered earphones from them 3 weeks ago and I still have not got them.

Nor have they emailed to say they got the order, but they sure got my money! Just don't do it!

do not buy from GIZMODERN. purchased a bicycle phone mount 3 months ago and have still not received :(

@PissedConsumer1446956

Hello Fiona,Please send an email to contact@***.com with your order number and concern. Our customer care team will address your issue with the order. We apologize for the delay and will offer you a refund for the inconvenience.Sincerely,GizModern

I order this item from this company on beginning of June and never receive the parcel because they said that the word "street" was lacking. They had my phone number, but no way !

I can't any more receive the order, they said, nor be refunded ! Don't buy anything from this company !

PayPal sustained the complaint and is refunding my charge. In the meantime, I finally received the tripod head.

I still intend to send it back to these people, it looks like made-in-China junk. Otherwise, I'll just toss it.I sent them another email asking for the return address, still no response.

These people are atrocious and not worthy of anyone's business. Chances are they'll close down, but not before they cause grief with other buyers.

@Donae

I smell trouble with them disputing your claim. As scammers, they will try to recoup the cost or charge with more if their item is not returned.

Just to create more hassle for you with PayPal. Nasty company!

I have the same experience. I ordered the Triple Flex Tripod Head on 20th May, and I still haven't received it.

I have though received a confirmation that the tripod has been shipped. When I track the parcel with the tracking number received, the China Post respond with a error-message that the tracking number dose not exist. If we had ordered the same tripod from eBay it would have costed us a third of the price we have payed to Wake up you passion.I have the same experience with a company called Giz Modern where I have ordered a cross-body chest bag. The same story and even the same look of the emails received from the vendor.

I believe this is all a scam. Lesson learned; never purchase anything through ads in Facebook.

@PissedConsumer1342997

Any luck with the shipping yet? I have 15 days left to file a resolution claim on PayPal against the company.

Just wondering if I should go ahead or wait for them.

The company sent me an email stating that my item will be shipped this week and should arrive by Friday. I'm not holding my breath on that one!

@PissedConsumer1342997

Hello Odd, please send an email to contact@***.com with your order number and concern. We work closely with PayPal and Shopify to ensure customer satisfaction.

If there is an issue with your order, our customer care team will help you process a refund. Thanks!

I'm sorry you're having this issue. I have the same issue with said item.

They told me 20 business days. Still nothing. No response to my emails now.

I made my purchase thru PayPal and am in the process of filing a claim against them. Good luck!

View more comments (12)
Poor customer service

About

Top Wake Up Your Passion Services

Shipping Service

Summary

Wake Up Your Passion is a large online store of varied products. Its headquarters is based in Dover, Delaware, United States. Wake Up Your Passion offers a broad range of products including apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry, and crockery. The company accepts most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Buyers can also use JCB, iPay, and PayPal services. Wake Up Your Passion accepts returns within 60 calendar days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The company ships their products worldwide. It also offers free worldwide shipping for all orders over US $100. Customer assistance is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.

Wake Up Your Passion reviews and complaints

Wake Up Your Passion is ranked 1002 out of 3299 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article